Xanny

We are finally back at the campsite after a long walk which was filled with us all making jokes out of the situation. They all chill out in my room as I lay there on my bed completely still. Jin of-course is holding my hand. He is still a bit shocked how he was making out with me one minute and chasing after me in the woods the next.

After about 2 hours I finally start to get my movement back. I sit up slowly and hold my head as it spins. 'We'll get you some food.' Namjoon says leaving with Jhope. The 5 remaining guys are all gathered around me. Yoongi sits by me and as he does I suddenly collapse back onto him. I only black out for 2 seconds before regaining consciousness. 'Y/N! Relax you're ok. We are here.' Jin says as they all become a little panicked. 'My head hurts.' I whimper in pain. 'You need to eat and drink. I'm not surprised you have a headache after what happened today.' Tae says this gently as to not make my migraine worse. Jungkook is rubbing my back in a circular motion as I lean slightly forward.

Namjoon and Jhope eventually return with some food and drink. 'Hey Jimin can you get the little pot on my dresser and bring it to me?' He nods and gives it to me. I take out a pill and swallow it with the water Tae gives me. Jin grabs the pot and scans it for a little. 'Xanax! Why do you need Xanax?' He asks. 'Well... it's what happens when you get put on missions everyone else refuses to do.' I say this looking down and biting my bottom lip to stop my tears from the memories. There is silence for a bit and they all sit down on my bed around me. Jungkook holds my hand tightly. 'You know...' I say looking up at them all. 'If you pass this next test you will have completed your training. Which means you will be going on a tester mission with me... and I need you all to know something before that happens... you will see stuff that will change how you see the world, the people around you and even me. You will see the dark side of everything... including mine. And I want you to know I switch it on and off. This right here... this is me. Don't let what you see change your opinion of me. And don't let that get in the way of a mission. I know you won't understand what I am talking about at the moment... but you will.'...