Zero Control

I can hear them all screaming my name to try and get me to stop but it just makes me speed up even more. I have zero control of my body at this point and my tears flood out. I carry on sprinting down a trail in the woods and find checkpoint 9. Gosh how the hell have a just sprinted 7km without stopping. I purposely trip myself over to stop my body which I can barely control. I find my secret stash of supplies in the checkpoint and grab my hidden bottle of vodka. (Shhhh you didn't see a thing!) I quickly take a few shots in an attempt to calm myself down. I scream as I tense all my muscles and chuck the bottle away. I fall to my knees holding my head trying to calm myself but can't.

I can hear a tired Jin approaching. 'DONT COME NEAR ME!' I shout but he doesn't listen. 'STOP! AHHHHHH!' I yell trying to stop my limbs from making me run. I lay on the floor crying my eyes out as Jin watching from about 10 metres away. He stares in complete shock and confusion. 'You need to restrain me!' I say in pain. Jin replies with 'WHAT WHY!?' 'That f*cker got into the drug supply from the last test. He has given me something that causes you to loose control of your body!! Now hurry before I get up again!'

I am still yelling in pain as he sprints over to me. He grabs me by the wrists and pins them on the ground as he climbs and sits on top of me. I cry in pain with my head tilted to the side. He stares into my eyes as my body struggles to get free. He tightens his grip and yells to the other guys to signal where we are.

They all find us and stand shocked at the sight of Jin on top of me. 'Well don't just stand there! Help me!' They all gather and help pin me down as Jin explains what happened. I'm still yelling at the pain of my body fighting itself. 'Ahhhhh!.... *my face tensed more* you need to paralyse me!' 'You what!' Yoongi shouts. 'There is a jab in my left pocket. *more yells of pain* I keep it in case someone gets too aggressive and they need to be sedated. It won't knock me out. Just stop my limbs from moving.' Jhope quickly grabs it out of my pocket and jabs it in my arm. I immediately feel my muscles relax and tingle.

'Well this f*cking sucks!' I say breaking the silence. They all try to hide their laughs in this serious moment but fail. Jungkook lifts me over his shoulder as we make the 7km journey back to camp...