Elams || Party

A Bit Random? Stolen from my old book; Un Duex Trois.

John Laurens lived a fairly normal life. He went to New York High and graduated with decent grades. He and his boyfriend had moved into an apartment together a few weeks ago. Both Him and His boyfriend graduated today, and they were going to a friends party, Aaron Burr. (SIR) His Boyfriend, Alexander Hamilton, had made a few friends and enemies since moving to NYC; he was from the Caribbean. Both boys had good grades, Alexander being the best obviously, and both were going to a good university. Both had gotten into Kings. Kings was the best of the best and it meant a lot to the boys.

They had just gotten back from graduation and were getting changed for the party, Aaron Burr was quite a fancy guy- well you could say that anyway. Alexander put on a mint green shirt and some white jeans. John put on a light blue shirt and some white jeans as well. They both put their hair back and out of the way. They both looked pretty hot, but not hot enough to turn someone. Well, maybe hot enough to show someone interest in them... Girl or boy...

They got into the car and headed off to Aaron's house. He welcomed them and it was already busy. They each got a cup of punch and signed Alexander up for karaoke. This should be fun. They socialize with a few people before someone manages to challenge someone to a dance battle. The girl won. Her name was Maria Reynolds, and to be honest John thought she was a bit of a Slut. She went to the private school In Albany. But that wasn't his business.

He and Alex had just had a little make out session in the bathroom, gross I know. They walked into the main reception. John felt his heart leap out of his chest. He knew he was gay. He said he was gay. He thought he was gay...

Alexander had the same reaction. A young girl. In a mint dress. She was stunning. Both of the boys eyes sparkled as hers locked with theirs. Both boys were in love, they weren't going to admit it.

"Damn. That girl just made me Bi." John exclaimed.

"Hey! You go out with me. But yeah I get ya. Very very much." Alex added.

The girl walked into the other room to two other girls who were standing over the karaoke list. They boys were headed that way as they heard parts of the conversation.

" Oh cmon 'Liza! You graduated, lets have some fun!" The smallest one said.

"Yeah Pegs is right Liz." The tallest one added.

"But Girls, One. I cant sing. Two. I cant pick a song. Three. I aint doing that alone." The middle one, the one in the mint, responded.

"Well we are doing a duo, so sign up in an empty box. They can put you for a random song and group or pair or whatever." The oldest one replied.

"Fine..." The middle one grudgingly wrote her name down on the paper. She walked off and helped herself to some food and drink and sat in the corner. John and Alex both kept their eyes on her that night. They noticed a lot of people asked her to dance. Alot of people were keeping tabs on the three girls. They boys thought they were famous or something. Karaoke had started and Burr had gotten everyone into one room. Quite a few people had left, yet it was still busy. At least fifty people in the one room.

After about five or six good performances The two girls, The one in yellow- the smallest, and the one in pink- the tallest one. They sang 'Who runs the world' and Damn they rocked it. Aaron called the two names

"Eliza get up here and sing with Alexander please!"

The girl sighed and walked up to the small stage.

"You got the hot one. Lucky!" John exclaimed

Alex smiled and took the microphone off of Aaron and looked at the song they would be singing.

Only Us -DEH

Alex smiled and looked at the girl who was holding her microphone tightly in her hands as the music began.

I don't need you to sell me on reasons to want you.

Her voice was so angelic that Alex might've considered leaving John for her. Her voice made his heart flutter. Same affect for John.

Both boys were in for a wild ride with this 'Eliza' and boy- they were going to talk about her non-stop for a while.

I don't need you to search for the proof that I should
You don't have to convince me
You don't have to be scared you're not enough
'Cause what we've got going is good...

Alexander looked at the screen and noticed he would have to sing soon. He looked at the girl who was barely smiling and was clutching her microphone to her chest.

I never thought there'd be someone like you who would want me

They crowd cheered a little. As Alex and Eliza continued. Once they finished they both made eye contact and smiled. Alex hopped off the stage and held his arm out to assist Eliza. She took his hand and hopped off, but Alex didn't let go. He pulled her all the way to John.

"Uh..um." Eliza gulped.

"Woah lex, calm down Hun." John said

Alex dropped his grip on Eliza ans she smiled a bit and rubbed her arm awkwardly.

"Sorry.." Alex said.

"No. No it's fine. I'm fine. And your both fine. Everything is fine." She said

Both boys smiled.

"Well sorry about him, but my name Is John Laurens. And this numpt is Alexander Hamilton." He punched Alex's Arm.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth Schuyler but everyone just calls me Eliza..."

Eliza felt her face flush. Eliza was helplessly in love for the first time, not that she would admit it...

"Schuyler?" Alex questioned, John smirked.

"Mhm..."

"Oh my God... Please say Peggy isn't Here?" John asked.

"She is... why?" Eliza said, concern and confusion consuming her thoughts.

"Oh God- Uhm... ya know the kid who embarrassed her a while back?"

Eliza nodded, Alex was.... curious.

"He's here-"