Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret || {2}

Pretty steamy. Not full on smut though Ig. 

"How long do we have...?" She asked, pressing a gentle squeeze to his hand.

"An hour and a half."

"..." She paused, thinking for a moment. She slowly pressed her lips to his again, but then pulled back.

"We shouldn- I-..."

"Eliza-.." He'd shake his head and kissed a spot on her neck.

She softened under his touch, all her doubts falling away slowly. While kissing her neck he untied her corset. Eliza let her hands roam over his chest, undoing the rest of his shirt buttons.

Alex took off her corset and throw it to the side. He'd lean up to take off the rest of his shirt then leaned back down to kiss her lips. She smiled softly, pulling back. 

"Gosh, You are handsome..." She dragged a single finger down his chest. He smiled. 

"Thank you, Betsey." Betsey was an old nickname Alex gave Eliza when he was chasing after her. He'd kiss her nose then started to remove the rest of her clothes. She sat up a little, placing a hand on one of his cheeks. 

"Are you sure about this-... Your a married man..." She frowned slightly.

"I just want you- I've always had- This can be a one time thing and we never speak of it again.."

"Im afraid once it starts we will not get over it..." She sighed, moving her hand from his cheek.

"But Angelica will never know.. No one but us.."

"No one but us..." She repeated, pausing before connecting their lips again, sat up this time.

He kept kissing her as he moved Eliza onto his lap. He'd start kissing her neck again then kissed all the way down to her chest. She giggled a little, not knowing if it was the wine, or just the whole situation.

~

Eliza laid down, facing the ceiling. She was in near complete shock, She'd just gone against everything- She'd gone against her sister, her beliefs, her pride. She was- Well, dissapointed, yet enthralled. Alex would lay with Eliza on the bed. He'd have a arm around her and was playing with her hair. Of course he hated that he went against his wife but he almost didn't care at the same time.

"We should probably... get dressed- We do not want Angelica catching us..." Eliza said softly, the wine slowly wearing off.

"Mhm..Yeah.." He'd moved away from her. He'd quickly got out of bed and changed.

Eliza followed suit, fixing her corset and struggling to tie it. "...- Secretary Hamilton? Will you assist me?" She questioned, gesturing to her corset strings.

He'd look up from buttoning his shirt. "Yes, Ms. Schuyler.." He'd walk over to her and started to tie her corset.

"Thank you." She nodded solemnly as he finished, beginning to layer her petticoats and silks.

He'd finish getting in the outfit Eliza picked out for him and slide on his shoes. He'd start to hear a carriage. 

"That must be Angelica- shit-" The room was still a little bit of a mess and so was the downstairs. Alex would be quickly picking up his old clothes and throwing them into a dirty clothes basket in the corner of the room, he fluffed out the bed to make it neat then ran downstairs. He'd run his fingers through his hair and sat back on the couch.

Eliza followed behind, adjusting her hair and fixing her powder before sitting opposite Alex with a wine glass in hand.

Angelica walked in, starting up a conversation straight away. 

"Eliza! Oh I missed you!" She'd walk over to the couch and sat beside her, in the middle of her and Alex.

"Hello Angelica." She smiled, embracing her sister softly. "My gosh, tell me about your day, She asked.

"Oh it was great, Father had me help him fill reports, helped Mom cook for their small get together tonight, and met some gentlemen. If I wasn't married I'd try to take a bite out of them." She'd smile and laugh a little while grabbing her sisters hand.

"Oh Angelica, you should've! We all know your dear Hamilton is quite the flirt!" She giggled, taking a sip of her wine and daring to take a glance at Alexander.

Alex would chuckle a little. "Well my dear wife has never met a man she hasn't like. She flirts with them all, at least I have a type." 

Angelica would turn to face him. "Oh? What's you're type?" 

Alex would smirk and moved a little closer to her. "A Schuyler sister." Out of the corner of his eyes he'd look over to Eliza before giving Angelica a small kiss.

"The man is ever happy then, a fine partner he suited himself." She smiled, but there was a hint of sadness, She was jealous of Angelica in a way. "Your dear wife could run at any time, Hamilton. Keep her interest." She suggested with a mere smirk.

"Wouldn't that be a shame if I lost such a beautiful site." He'd kiss Angelica again before she stood up. 

"I need to finish up dinner, and no Eliza you're not helping this time, enjoy Alex for a few more minutes then i'm your the rest of the night." Angelica would smile then kissed Eliza's cheek before going back into the kitchen. Alex would watch her leave then looked back to Eliza. "Back to us." He'd chuckle.

"I believe we are not to be trusted..." She let a small laugh, looking down at her lap.

"I suppose we can't. But i wouldn't mind if that thing had happen again." He'd take his wine glass from off the coffee table and sipped it.

"Perhaps it can..." She smiled, then took another sip of her wine.