Lauriza || Sick Day

So Original, I know. Bit Jumpy, Gets a little steamy. Tell me there's something that doesn't Honestly, everything I write these days. Requests?

John was lying in bed, at least 5 blankets piled on top of him, still working on his notes from his few sessions yesterday.He grabbed a tissue, sneezing again before continuing to work. Eliza unlocked the front door, her hair was in a messy bun and she was still in her work scrubs. 

"John! Sweetie Im Home-! Give me a few minutes and I will be Up-!" 

She called. She closed the door and put her bag down, walking to the kitchen to make John some soup. John wanted to call out to her, but remembering he'd hurt his throat if he spoke above a whisper. So he subsided to only nodding to himself. She put some water and soup on a tray with some medication for Him too. She pushed the bedroom door with her back More Like her Butt

"Heya Sweetie." A smile broke out onto his face as he saw her.

"Hey Babe, how was work?" He said, loud as he could, though that wasn't too loud.

"Long..." She paused before continuing. "Sweetie you sound worse than this morning..." She placed the tray on his bedside table. 

"I brought you soup, water and medication Jackie..." She added, looking up to him.

"Thank you Liz, I'm just so lucky, aren't I?"

"No. Im Luckier." She wiped his forehead and pressed a small kiss there.

"Aw." He smiles at her before saying, "Don't get yourself sick Baby."

"I'd get to stay with you then though!" She pouted laughing a little. He laughed with her, soon turning into coughing. 

 "Mm, but I'd hate to see you so miserable."

"Awh sweetpea..." She whispered. 

"You eat up, Im going to get a Washcloth..." She got up and left their bedroom. She returned shortly, placing a wet washcloth over his head. He nodded, taking a few spoonfuls of soup as well. 

"Jackie, How did you get so sick....?" 

"I don't know.." He muttered.

 "Oh Dear." She sighed, turning the closet light on and getting changed into some light pyjamas.

He nodded sullenly, eating more soup. She got on the bed next to him, not even bothering with Blankets. He rolled over on his side to face her, cuddling up with her.

"Heya." She whispered softly.

"Hi."

She tapped him on the nose and rested her forehead against his. He grinned at her, booping her back. She closed her eyes softly sighing.

"How was your day...?"

"It was okay, just a lot of notes, and writing." 

"You worked...When Your Sick- John." She frowned.

"Liz." He stated firmly before he frowned as well. "I had to catch up, and I was very bored my Love." 

"You should've been resting, You needn't to worry about work. It's bad for you." 

"I know, but it was only a few hours.."

"...." She huffed rolling over. His frown only grew wider.