Hamgelica/ Hamliza || Secret

Based off of another rp. Opinions on Hadestown? Gets a little steamy?

Alexander would be downstairs in the sitting room with Angelica. "I better get going, darling. Remember that Eliza will show up during sometime i'm gone." Angelica would say as she stood up. "Where are you going again?" Alex stood up as well and walked with her to the door. "My father needs me but Eliza and i made plans so i just thought you and her could hang out a while since you two barely do." Angelica would shrug as she kissed him and opened the door. "Alright, see you back tonight? Before dinner?" Alex would grab her hand before she could leave. "Before dinner, now i have to go- The carriage is here!" He'd smile as Angelica left and went to go sit down again, Alex would read over some letters.

Eliza's carriage pulled up not long after Angelica's left. Eliza was unaware that it would be just her and Hamilton, she was unmarried, something that her parents were not very happy about. But Eliza wanted to love someone for herself... even if they loved somebody else. Eliza stepped out of the carriage with her natural elegance and grace, over the past few years she matured. She had perfect manners and could easily host the summer society without being questioned.

She was excited to see her sister, it had been a while, Eliza had been staying at the pastures while Angelica and her husband had been staying in Philadelphia. Sometimes Eliza questioned why Angelica still wasn't with child, she was expected of it, Surely at her age and so far yet early in her marriage. But she didn't let it bother her, Her sisters life is her own, she didn't need to concern herself with private marriage matters.

Eliza gently tapped on the door, catching the glimpse of her carriage leave behind her. She quickly took a step back, maintaining her posture. She quickly re-adjusted her head of hair, making sure she was immaculate.

He'd stand up quickly and answered the door. "Hello, Ms.Schuyler. Come in." He'd step back so she could walk in.

She offered him a gentle smile, stepping inside. "Good Morning, Mr. Hamilton." She nodded.

"Morning." He'd close the door behind her. "I'm afraid it's going to be just us until dinner. Your father needed Angelica." He'd face Eliza and he found himself flustered when seeing her beauty, she was always breath taking to him.

Eliza let her smile falter for a moment before picking it back up. "Well, I am confident that if we find someway to entertain ourselves we will be fine." She tried to dismiss her sister's sudden change of plans.

"We haven't talked in a while, i'm sure something new has happened with you. Here please sit and we can chat." He'd snap his fingers and one of his servants would come out with a tray of tea for them.

She smiled, taking her coat off and leaving it on the coat rack. She placed her parasol beside it, before following him. "We have not talked in such a long time, you are very right." She nodded in agreement, taking a seat in the parlour with him.

He'd sit next to Eliza and poured her a cup of tea, handed it to her then made himself one. "Have you find someone for yourself yet?"

"You refer to my marriage situation?" She confirmed his question before continuing. "No. Not at the moment, It is a disappointment to my parents to say the least."

"Any man would love to be with you, are you playing hard to get again?" Alex tried for a year to win Eliza's heart but of course she played hard-to-get, yet her older sister Angelica opened up to him and he changed paths for her instead.

"Natural Instinct, I suppose." She laughed a little. "I am afraid of losing myself while trying to find myself." She justified herself, taking a sip of tea then looking at him, He was different out of his patriot uniform, she noticed how his eyes shined in the light now because the blue coat no longer stole the attention.