Thomgelica || Mr. and Mrs. Powell

3 Part Series, Mature.

22 year old Thomas Jefferson is a fine normal man, though there was always something mysterious about him... Not only because he wasn't around his town much, he was always stuck to work. The people around always thought he is working in some Library with his best friend, James Madison, though they were wrong. 

 Thomas was a FBI agent, and god, he had so much passion for his job. He always got the best missions, he was always satisfied with them, and he never put his manager George Washington down. When Thomas got the job he was always confused, misunderstanding the missions and his boss' desires. Now, after 4 years of practice and patience, Thom is a professional. 

George told him his next mission is going to be the most important mission he have ever had. Honestly, Thomas was excited, he expected for A LOT of fights and action. Apparently... That was not the case.Angelica, Thomas and George were sitting together in George's office. George sat in front of the two, a large brown table in between. 

 "What?!" Thomas raised his voice in shock, looking down at the mission's files, reading them over and over. 

 "This is just one mission, Thomas. It is very important, there's a reason why I'm sending two of my best spies." George spoke in a low tone, his arms crossed. 

 "I get why you're sending me, but why a woman?! Angelica is known everywhere because of her father! Why not James?" Thom complained like a six year old.

 "First of all, you two have to be a straight, married couple. The names and CVs are written down there. Secondly, I'm aware Angelica is known, but it won't change the fact we can always give her a costume, or something believable for her cover. Are you alright with that, Angelica?" 

George responded, taking a glance at the female in front of him. He was honestly curious to know if she was more mature, and won't complain and whine like the immature 22 year old who sat next to her.

Though Thomas was annoyed, Angelica was merely frustrated. Thomas could be a pain sometimes. She didn't mind working with him, but she'd prefer to not. But that's besides the point. Angie was also 22, coming from a wealthy family, upstate New York. She had always been better off. Though, what her family didn't know was that, She wasn't just a normal cop. Angelica worked undercover, she was often assigned interesting missions and she would never hand them back uncompleted. She was often favoured by her boss, and everyone knew he had his favourites.

Being a Schuyler was no easy feat, especially when you were recognised by nearly everyone. But she would push through, Angelica could make herself a different person within ten minutes. It was just something she had learned. Changing an outfit and make up was easy, the creative structure she put into the character was also easy. But Character relationships- Not so easy.

Angelica herself had had her fair share, but nothing too intense or too recent. She would have to read a book on it. Books dont teach everything She always reminded herself, yet she still found a way around her own words.

"Sir, Are you sure we are right for this mission..." She hesitated before continuing.

"Perhaps you should give this... project to a- Pair with... Something In common?" She asked, pursing her lips.

She sat back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited on his response. But out of the corner of her eye she found Thomas' face hilarious.

"Apologies, Angelica, you two are perfect for the mission. It is more important for the mission to be completed than the connection between you two. If you don't want to get fired from this job, learn how to get along. I'm serious." George said, hoping that would shut Thomas' complains up.

 "..But, George—" Thom muttered, yet was cut-off by his boss. 

 "No buts. You are doing this. Now," He took another print of the files and showed it to the two, pointing at pictures of fancy areas, the hotel they're staying in, explaining what's needed to know.