Hamliza || Chains

Fun fun. Language. Flirty. Also Happy Birthday to me, It was my birthday on October the 27th.

September 1st, It was a dark, stormy night... Most normal people would be inside by now, but not everyone was normal. A gang of men was driving in a big van and soon stopped at an abandoned building. They hopped out and opened the back doors, carrying a girl out. 

 "Pfft, how much do you think he will pay to have his princess back?" One asked, carrying the girl in his arms, rain pouring down onto them all. 

"Enough so we can go on vacation, and never return to this rotten place."‌ A different guy replied as he locked up the car. They carried the girl inside and locked up the doors behind them as they walked through, for awhile they just walked, nobody speaking as they did. After walking for what seemed to be forever they stopped, a door opened and soon the girl was placed down. As soon as she was down a chain was wrapped around her ankle, preventing her from running away, soon a bag was removed from the girl's head. All the guys around her were wearing masks, just to make sure she couldn't recognise them. 

 "Elizabeth Amelia Schuyler, second oldest daughter of Philip and Catherine Schuyler."‌ A man spoke, holding up a file. 

 "Ah, she's a beauty, ain't she?"‌‌ One man spoke, taking a hold of Eliza's chin, he was pulled backward. 

 "Don't you fucking dare touch her, nobody is allowed to lay a hand on her, now... Get the boy and make sure he wears his mask."‌ The same man who was reading the file just a second ago spoke, they left the room afterwards, leaving the poor girl alone. 

-But not for long... 

 A knock sounded and the door opened, a smaller guy entered, the others had been tall and intimidating but this guy? He looked over at Eliza, in his hands a tray of food, and some new clothes. 

 "... They wanted me to give you this."‌ He spoke, walking to a table and putting the tray down, before looking at the chain, he muttered a curse word and dragged another piece from under the bed. 

 "Do you mind if I attach this?‌ This is so you can walk around the entire room." He spoke, speaking of the room, it wasn't a terrible one, there was a bed, a desk, a radio, and tv, it just looked like a normal bedroom really.

Eliza slowly shook her head, curled up in a ball, she was frightened, terrified! She blinked adjusting to the light, she took in the room, it was homely. She took a glance at the man. He was less scary, but still pretty intimidating. 

"..." He approached the girl and knelt down, grabbing the chain and attaching the longer part to it, he fixed it so it wouldn't be digging in her leg, but he didn't let it loose either. He then got up and stretched, before looking down at her. 

"Look, they're just gonna bribe your dad, afterwards they'll let you go, they're not allowed to touch you... And if they do, I'll fuck em up." He spoke, before walking out, locking the door behind him.

She sighed, slowly pulling herself up to sit on the bed. Maybe he was right. But bribing her dad? That made her feel a little guilty; She wasn't able to protect herself.

Nothing really happened the rest of the day, before the short guy returned, dinner and a laptop with him. He looked at Eliza, before placing the tray with food down, he sat in the arm chair after locking the door and opened the laptop, starting to type away on it.

Eliza slowly ate some of the food, watching the man intently. She was very bored if she was honest and she was lonely. Though she was a little scared of him, she enjoyed his presence. She slowly put the tray beside her looking across at him.