92

So I've got some headcannons for the whole pink haired Adrien thing bc I love it

-He probably did it after someone mocked Marc for wearing pink.

-"Colors do not have genders, you dimwit!"

-Then he probably went to the Agreste Foundation and started a whole campaign against toxic masculinity and gender stereotypes because he totally would he's such a sunshine child.

-In order to promote his new campaign (and also to challenge his father tbh) he makes Gorilla take him to a beauty salon and he just gets his hair dyed.

-Gorilla was shocked when he saw it coming out of the salon. Nathalie dropped her tablet and gasped. Gabriel was very upset, naturally.

-It took a little bit of negotiating, but after seeing how committed he was to his campaign and how well people were receiving it (and also bc he knows the whole pastel goth-esque thing is trending among the tweens) he allowes Adrien to keep his hair dyed "for a season".

-Which gets Adrien really excited bc he's never been allowed to decide about his appearance. (u know, he's a model)

-Rose freaks out when she sees him cuz it's her favorite colour, of course.

-Marc thinks it's a very sweet gesture and thanks Adrien for standing up for them and then blushes a little (Nath freaks out a bit but he's not a jealous bf so he calms down easy)

-None of the boys in the class tells him even the slightest bad thing bc they're all great boys.

-Chloe is kinda annoyed bc "What did you do to your precious golden hair, Adrikins!?"

- You bet Adrien and Alix did a full on "pink hair squad" selfie shoot.

-A boy from another class looks mockingly at Adrien during recess and Nino goes full on "yO! U gOt a PrObLeM DuDe???!!"

-Adrien calms him down, obviously. He doesn't mind people looking.

-Low-key he also did it because Marinette wore the color very often and he liked it.

-Marinette almost fainted when she saw him. Of course she loved the look.

-But her reaction was nothing compared to Ladybug's when she saw a pink haired Chat Noir.

-Her jaw just dropped. Literally. It also made her feel some type of way??? Like, she liked the way Chat looked??? (she didn't suspect nothing about Adrien and Chat appearing the same day with the same color, bc everyone in Paris is very unobservant)

-In order to avoid suspicion, Chat tells Nadja Chamack he joined the Agreste campaign and talks about the issue.

-"You know Nadja, girls can be kick-ass super heroes like M'Lady (cuts to Ladybug w a slightly awkward smile in the background), and boys can be emotional and kind!. Sometimes I cry a little after a heavy fight!" (Bc he totally does. It must be very draining to be a superhero)

-As two of the most recognized boys in Paris, it was only natural that both Chat and Adrien started a trend.

-Other boys started doing the pink hair at school (Kim committed to a full head. Ivan did just a streak).

-Everyone loves the campaign and supports both Adrien and Chat.

~

Carapace: Ladybug, Cat Noir got kidnapped.

Ladybug: Again? How much do they want for him?

Carapace: Eighty-five dollars.

Ladybug: That seems cheap.

Carapace: It's a good deal.

Ladybug: Do we have to pay for shipping?

Carapace: Twenty-dollar shipping.

Ladybug: See? That's where they get you.