93

more silly ladynoir things

- chat noir, after being possessed by an akuma: oh my god please tell me that we didn't make out and i forgot about it again!!

ladybug: no

chat noir: oh thank god

chat noir: ...

chat noir: ...just checking that's still off the table right?

- when they were really bored, ladybug tried to see if she could use her yoyo to hypnotize chat noir. she was honestly convinced she was uncovering his repressed memories of being an orphan from italy until he admitted that he was just messing with her.

- sometimes when chat noir is getting into a really good spar with an akuma he'll shout for ladybug to take two minutes to video tape it really quick with her compact

ladybug: why?????

chat noir: because i wanna see how cool i look later quick before he breaks out of my headlock!

- they once spent an embarrassingly long time running across the city trying to catch an akuma in a glass mason jar before it akumatized anyone. ladybug just wanted to see if they could do it, but chat was convinced that he could reason with it and convince it to join their team as a sidekick.

- chat noir really loves making fun of ladybug's height. like really loves it. like to the point where whenever ladybug is scouting the city and says she can't see the akuma, chat noir lifts her up by her armpits, holds her over his head, and says, "can you see it now?"

- they have an unironic list of ways to take down hawkmoth if they eventually meet him in person

chat noir: okay so if we use my staff and your yoyo string...we could totally make a butterfly net

ladybug: ...holy shit you're right

chat noir: like we could trap him in an actual net my lady

ladybug: alright i'm adding it underneath "100 cans of bug spray"

- honestly civilians see them sitting around the city in these intense conversations and sometimes people ask them if they're planning hawkmoth's capture or they're discussing a patrol but ladybug just snorts and is like "oh no i'm doing his natal chart can you believe his moon sign is cancer?"

ladybug: for the love of god chat do you think before you do things?

chat noir: of course i do, i think "oh shit i hope this works"

~

Kim: We played Scrabble. It was a nightmare.

Marinette: Scrabble? Scrabble's great.

Kim: Not when you're playing with Max, it's not. He puts down words like "iridium," and I put "pig."