Chapter-1

(Before I begin, I'd like to inform you that due to hectic work schedules and my French language classes, I'd be able to update each chapters only on Sundays from now onwards. However, if there happens to be any kinda holiday or exception cases, which might happen in rare circumstances, only then might update 2 or 2+ chapters simultaneously. Enjoy!😍)

So, the story begins from climax, and then the actual story gradually develops. This begins on the day when New and his 10 year old little sister, Gift had to go to their paternal home (which, apparently, is also their parental home) for TayNew's post wedding rituals. Tay knew that if he leaves this time, he'll realize what actually had happened and he'll never return. Tay mostly felt bad for little Gift and was worried about her well-being. But, since it was New at the end of the dagger who's never gonna stay apart from his sister, he reluctantly let the matter slip, until....

Gun: Please stop him, stop New, bro please!

Ssing: What the heck are you doing, in fact, why are you doing this Tay, just stop New, please! Please get some sense into your head while there's still time!

Grandma Nark: Tawan, son, if this time he leaves this house again, you know very well, he'll never return to us anymore! So, stop him please!

Gun: Why the hell are you standing stiff like a pedestal bro? Say something! Stop him, please! Tay, this is the first time I'm asking something from you, please, I beg you!

New was about to leave when suddenly someone stops him abruptly.......it's Tay!

Tay grabs New's wrist aggressively, pulls him back inside and hurled him towards Grandma Nark with an immense wrath. Had Grandma not held him immediately in a embrace, New would've straightaway hit the white marble wall with his head real hard.

New was shocked and bemused at the sudden turn of events. He couldn't even understand why his Tay was behaving so damn coldly towards him since a few days.

Tay (with extreme rage): Where do you think you're going?

New (stunned by this sudden blow): My parental home, where else?!

Tay: Which house? Why do you keep forgetting that you haven't repayed your loan yet for the losses you incurred on us!

New: What are you talking about Tay? You know, I've already spoken to grandma about this. I said, I'll repay every single amount with interest. Why dig up this issue now, at this hour?

Tay: When? When will you repay? I knew you could never repay the entire loan with or without interest, ever! So, I've sold your parental home already!

New: Sold? how can you just sell my family home? How could you do this to me, Tay?

Tay: I can do anything, New! I'd always known that you can never repay the loan you owe us and it's been really long and so I sold your house, as simple as that! Not a big deal!

New: Not a big deal? How can you even say such words "not a big deal"? That was not just a house! That was the last memory we had left with us of our grand parents, that home was their love for us and our parents, the place where I spent my childhood, the place where my Gift was born, the very gift you call your sister, instead of mine! That house was their years of soil and tears..and you've sold it? How could you do this to us, Tay? Where are my parents, Tay? Where will they stay now? What will happen to Gift now? Have you ever thought of that even once? Shall we sit on the street and beg now?

(Sorry for the fresh update but I forgot sharing Gift's imagination of mine. So, here you go!😊)

Gift Thitipoom Techapaikhoon

Gift Thitipoom Techapaikhoon. New's sister. Tay loves her as his own.