Chapter-4

{So, ready for what's next? Well, here you go then!😄 Enjoy!😍}

Soon after, New regained consciousness. He found himself all tied up aggressively in a dark chamber somewhere...somewhere unknown to him. He started twisting and turning madly, trying to free himself of the painful rope. No sooner did he twitch his upper body with a heavy thrust, the pang on his head felt like it would burst open anytime. And then....

And then, slowly, but immediately, New fell back to unconsciousness.

Joss was busy getting high at the party. He gulped down shots after shots. Tay just gaped at him, thinking as to Joss' weirdness can be related to which animal.

 Tay just gaped at him, thinking as to Joss' weirdness can be related to which animal

But, Tay was restless. He felt something heavy in his heart, something strange that said, "Newwiee is in danger".. But, then again, he ignored his premonition, thinking that New is in his house, how can he not be safe, specially when Grandma, Gun and Ssing are all present. He simply let the thought slide off. (A/N: But, Tay still cares.😍 He really loves him though.💙}

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Joss booked a room at the hotel and went off with a guy he found at the bar counter. Soon after a few minutes, Tay was downright bored, so, he left. He did not want to go home yet as he did not want to face New. So, he went back to his office instead.

In the Office....

(My imagination of Tay's cabin

(My imagination of Tay's cabin.)

Here, Mr. Vihokratana was looking for his son in the office. He went to Tay's cabin but his cabin was empty. He tried calling Tay but to no avail. He went inside to get some papers he wanted as trying to call Tay would only delay the deal to happen tomorrow morning.

Mr. Vihokratana grabbed the papers from his table. He headed towards the nearby couch to sit on and check the papers. He was about to sit when his hand almost twitched on something metal-like - Tay's phone. "Oh, that boy, he left his phone! So irresponsible!" thought his dad and got up to leave for home.

Soon, Tay was about to enter his cabin when....Mr. V stood on the doorway.

Tay: Dad, sorry, I was off to a party with Joss, so, Couldn't go home earlier.

Mr. V: Stop with your clumsiness Tawan! Next time, do not forget to carry your phone, no matter where, or in whatever situation you are in! Even if you happen to be in the loo, taking a shit, even then ALWAYS CARRY YOUR PHONE!

Tay gaped at the papers on Mr. V's hands and he understood why he was being verbally thrashed by his dad with the so-called "Phone lecture", which now he had to carry even while taking a shit.
(A/N: 🤣)

Mr. V: Now, come home with me. It's already late.

Both Tay and his dad left for home together.

On reaching home....

Mr. V (after looking for New all around): Tay, where's New? Can't find him anywhere. Did you see him?

Tay was already frustrated with all the ordeal he went through today and hearing New's name again only fuelled his anger.

Tay: How the hell would I know where the hell he is! I'm not a freaking caretaker of his!

Tay immediately realized what he just said and felt guilty. He did not mean a thing, whatever he just said. Although, New wronged him, upset him, hurt him, yet he loved his New all the same. It's just that he needs to let him go from his life, for good.

Mr. V (raising his voice): Tay! Hold your tongue! How dare you? Don't you have manners? Lucky you that your grandma isn't awake, else she'd have been ashamed!

On hearing about grandma, Tay felt silent. He forgot his precious grandma was sleeping. He shouldn't behave this way as he can't let his grandma down, no matter what.

Tay: Sorry dad, actually I was so buckled up with meetings after meetings that my brain isn't working anymore. I guess I am just tired. Anyways, why were you looking for New, dad? Let me know if I can help with something that New was about to?

Mr. V: Oh yes, here, these are the papers from the bank. Give them to New.

Tay: Bank papers? What papers?

Mr. V: New needed some money for Gift's education for her previous school. I did offer to give him the money but being an honest, independent and humble being that he is, he had to refuse.

Tay: So, you mean to say, those money, those money that he owed us, actually he did not owe us? I mean, he took a loan from our bank? That was a loan?

Tay was shocked and ashamed at himself for misunderstanding New.

Mr. V: What the hell are you blabbering, Tawan? Of course, it was a loan which I approved! And these are the papers. Give them to New, the first thing in the morning! Goodnight, son.

Tay: Goodnight dad.

Mr. V was about to leave when he remembered something and stopped. Turning towards tay,

Mr. V: Oh, and Tay, here, take your phone. It was in my pocket so I forgot to give it to you.

Tay: Thank you dad.

Both waiid each other and left to their respective rooms.

Tay went to his room. When he didn't find New there, he went to the guest room and then every single corner of the house. New still wasn't anywhere to be found. A panicked Tay immediately turned his phone on and was about to call New when....

{Hey friends!🙋 Sorry to keep you hanging here, but me being lazy is nothing new.😜 On Sunday, you'll get the continuation for sure.👍 Btw, please follow my Instagram page - NelynNewlyn (username).🤗 Goodnight!😴 Fundi na ka!😴}