Chapter-10

{Hola Polcas!🙋 Okay, before I begin, lemme inform you before hand that I've introduced "Mint" from #KMA (Pete's ex) as the maid servant in Vihokratana Mansion here.😜 No offence and nothing personal na ka. Just that I needed some character and she came in my mind coz I simply wanted to omit every possibility of Tay being even remotely someone close to Jamie (Mint) here.🤗 Okay, enough said, let's continue with the story, shall we?😻 Happy reading!💙} 

The entire journey to home went by with Newwiee giving silent treatment to Tay. On reaching home, Tay extended his hand towards New to help him get down the car, but New, ignoring him, grabs his crutch and manages to walk with Gun's support.

As soon as they were inside, Tay gave New's diet chart to their maid and asked her to follow the diet chart strictly.

Tay: Mint! Here, this is New's diet chart from the doctor. Follow it sincerely! No mistakes would be tolerated!

 Follow it sincerely! No mistakes would be tolerated!

(Mint as maid servant)

Soon Tay watches New get up from the couch with the help of Ssing and walk towards the guest room, which equally shocked all 3 - Gun, Ssing and Tay.

Tay (standing in front of New, blocking his way): Newwiee, where are you going?

New ignores him and starts walking again.

Tay: But, Newwiee, baby this isn't our room, it there (pointing towards the door to their room).

New: No, Khun Tay Tawan Vihokratana, I'm not mistaken. I know where I'm going. And even you shouldn't be here with me at this hour.

Tay (worried): What are you talking about New? You're still angry? Okay, come with me, let's talk inside our room na.

New: No! I...We should not talk to each other, Tawan. Talking to a man slut like me will ruin your reputation.

Tay was taken aback. The memories of him insulting his Love, his Newwiee flashed in his mind and once again guilt encircled him. But, Tay's sadness was stuck on that one part - "Tawan".

Tay (heavy-heartedly; thinking): Tawan! He said..Tawan.. But, I was his "Tay".. His "Tae Tae". Tawan?!

Tay (wiping the tears from the corner of his eyes): Newwiee, please don't say like that. I'm sorry na ja. I never meant....

New (cutting him off): No, No Khun, in case you don't remember, you have clearly shown me my place, where do I fit in your life. No one has ever even pointed a finger at me ever, but you, you successfully murdered the very soul of mine, let alone point a finger.

Tay (remorse clearly visible in his teary eyes): Newwiee, baby, can you not forgive me, please na ja? I was mistaken about tha...

New (laughing to himself with teary eyes and turning towards Tay): Mistaken? Really? Wait, you were sure! You were actually very sure about it that Newwiee is a man slut and sells his body in return for money!

New broke down in front of Tay and knelt on the floor, his head bent down. Tay immediately knelt down too, hugging his baby bear and patting his head lovingly. Newwiee, unconsciouly, hid his face on Tay's neck and started crying harder.

But, seconds later, Newwiee realized and pushed Tay away from him and got up.

New: Tay, but I must say, there's this one thing that's the most commendable about you. You have never, I repeat, never, believed anything about me, even if I said something. But this, you easily believed this. How could you Tay?

New laughing bitterly with tears flowing down his eys.

New: This is really commendable Tay. Really.

Tay (grabbing New's elbow): No baby na, listen to me na ja. That Earthe, he said you...you two were...I'm sorry na. I should've understood his games right then, but I thought...

New (wiping his tears): "But", Tay? Really? Where there's love, there's never a place for "ifs" and "Buts", Tay! You did not even consider confronting me up-straight regarding this! You simply hurled insults and blames at me. You could've at least spoken to me first, I would've listened,we would've cleared out our misunderstandings right then! Things wouldn't have been the way it is now!

Both Tay and New burst into tears.

Tay: I was just angry then..

New: Angry? Do you even realize how deep the dagger of your anger hit me?! You did not even realize that you're speaking shit about your husband! Let alone husband, you did not even realize that you were judging another human in front of you without even confronting him! You're the reason Tay that today I'm not even able to meet my own eyes!

Tay (cupping New's face): Newwiee, you've always forgiven this Disaster Tay Tawan for his mistakes na. Please forgive this once, again na ja. Please na ja?

New (removing Tay's palms from his face): Yes Tay, I've always forgiven you. Loved you no matter what. But, this intrinsic wound that you've given me, how will you treat this Tay na? I'm sorry Tay, I'm in no position to give you anything right now, not even forgiveness.

Saying this, New rushed to the washroom, closing the door behind him. He looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror and broke into tears.

Tay, on the other hand, was annoyed at himself. He wished if he could just die for hurting his innocent baby. But, he also wanted to be alive to sincerely take care of and love his baby husband, Newwiee. With teary eyes, Tay turned towards the closed bathroom door once, and then, slowly, he left the room.