Chapter-7

He was about to tear off New's boxers, when a tight punch landed on Earthe's left eye...

Earthe: Tay!

Tay was so pained seeing New chained to the slab that he almost headed towards him when Earthe's words stopped his motion.

Earthe (with a smirk): So, here you come Khun Tay Tawan Vihokrata, my dear friend! Tay to the rescue..to save his damsel in distress!

Tay tried ignoring him when he continued.

Earthe: You're such a shameless man, Tay! I tried so hard trying to create misunderstandings between the two of you, tried so damn hard to sabotage your relationship, yet you guys always end up solving it and getting back together again! Like, really, how shameless are you man?

With that, Earthe let out a burst of small evil laughter and continued...

Earthe: Actually, you see, it's not your fault! Not your fault, Tay! New is such an angelic being that both boys and girls easily swoon over him! I understand. But, my dear friend, since Newwiee, here, is the only one ever created, I think, we should share him instead!

That, and a hard blow once again landed on his face. Earthe fell unconscious on the floor. Tay had had enough of that Earthe's disgusting antics.

Tay (shouting at the top of his lungs with rage): Don't! Don't you dare call him that! Don't you dare, you bastard! (A/N Only our baby Tay has the right to call our baby kitten, 'Newwiee')

He still didn't stop and continued punching unconscious Earthe until the cops arrived with Tay's secretary. The cops separated Tay from  Earthe and unchained New from the slab. They then handcuffed Earthe after bringing him back to consciousness.

On the other hand, New, too, fell unconscious. Tay patted his cute & fluffy pale cheeks, his hands and even pushed New's broad shoulders (A/N he loves New's broad shoulders💙), but to no avail. Tay sobbed uncontrollably. New was immediately taken to the hospital.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

At the hospital...

Tay (screaming out loud): Doctor! Doctor!

One of the doctors heard him screaming like a madman (A/N which he is, we polcas know very well, indeed😉). The doctor rushed out only to find New lying in an unconscious state and in a very critical condition. He was shocked and then after diagnosing New's plight, immediately took him to the ICU for operation.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

At the Vihokratana Mansion...

Everyone was worried as TayNew weren't home yet. They all tried calling the two but none picked their phones. They then called up Tay's secretary, P'Jenny, only to find out about the shocking incident that happened and that New was hospitalized.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Grandma, Gun and Ssing, all rushed to the hospital only to find Tay crying unconsolably out of guilt, sitting beside New's hospital bed. Grandma was trying to console Tay while the other two was caressing New's hair with anger rising like wildfire in their eyes. Just then, the doctor came in.

Doctor: Look, I won't give you any false hopes about his condition. He is in a very critical and dire state. His body had been heinously tortured...there are even deep scars on his body, scars of being beaten mercilessly by a belt. And that's not all, reports even state that he is even a victim of attempted rape...I'm sorry, even after knowing for a fact that it's really difficult to save him, we tried our best...

Saying this, the doctor left the room.

Tay, Gun, Sssing and grandma are all stunned to death by acknowledging what all hellish nightmares their baby Newwiee went through in just one night.

(Pic credit: to the respective owner🙏)

Tay was drowned in guilt. He then remembered New calling him innumerable times, but he didn't pick up his call, instead, turned his phone off.

Tay (thinking out loud): It is all my fault. Had I trusted him and his love, this wouldn't have ever happened...It's all due to me and my stubbornness...