Chapter-15

The next 3 days, they traversed the entire city. They even visited malls, temples, went to the beaches as well.

Gun and New were like 2 lost babies who were running in and out of the sea every time the waves were hitting the shore. Tay was seated at a safe distance so that the waves don't hit him and was clicking pictures, especially of his cute husband.

 Tay was seated at a safe distance so that the waves don't hit him and was clicking pictures, especially of his cute husband

This time, New noticed that. He went running to his husband like a swift little kitten. This pleasant view led to Tay's lips curling up in a happy smile with immense adoration for his yai nong Newwiee.

New (holding Tay's left hand and trying hard to pull him towards the sea): Tayyyyyyy! Come na! It's so much fun out there!

Tay (smiling, while rubbing his nose with New's): No, I'm fine here. I'll just take your pictures while you guys have fun. Anyways, you're a swimmer, not me, Hinn.

New (still in the same position with Tay, but sadly pouting and whining): But, I want to play with you too na ja! I promise I won't let anything happen to you.

Tay (now pulling his cheeks and smiling at his hubby's cuteness): So, does that mean, you will be fighting for me against the sea...oh wait, your favourite "water"? Is it?

New (holding Tay by the neck with both his hands and pulling him into an embrace): I'll always be there for you Tae Tae. Even the waters cannot take you away from me, I promise you that ja. Even if you face death, I'll force death to take me first, Tay!

No sooner the last sentence left New's mouth, Tay aggressively pulled himself away from New and held him by the cheeks. Tay pressed his palms hard on New's cheeks, as if in fear of losing New if he loosens his grip.

Tay (with a slightly high-pitched voice; fear, worry, concern laced in his voice, and love clearly visible in his eyes): DO NOT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, NEW! NEVER EVER! DO YOU GET ME? DO YOU GET ME?!

New (taken aback with his sudden change of expression, specially at "New"): Sorry na Tay, I just...

Tay (now aggressively shaking New a little by his elbows): DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?! YES OR NO, NEW?!

New knew this could again cripple their relationship all over again if stretched any further. He did not want any more problems between them when they just recently patched up and made up.

New (smiling lovingly at Tay while holding his neck again): Okay na ja, I won't. Please smile na? For me? Smile now! Please! Na na! Na na na!

And he started tickling Tay and playing around with him.

On the other hand, Ssing came back from a really long call from his crush/almost-girlfriend.

Ssing (fake annoyed and pouting): You guys! Go get a room, you two! I couldn't hear a thing on the call with my girl!

Tay and New stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Sssing with slight giggles.

Ssing: Yeah, I can see that both of you.