Chapter-14

New couldn't believe his eyes. He just gaped at them, his eyes widened with surprise.

Still, maintaining his signature calm aura, he shifted his gaze from Tay to Gun to Ssing and back at Tay simultaneously. All 3 of them were scared to death thinking of how would New react to all of this as his expressions weren't one of those that could be counted as "happy". So, they were all confused and scared.

New: So, this was all what you were up to?! And you two, Gun, P'? You both were with him? In all of this?

Saying this, New shifted his gaze back to Tay, while folding his arms on his chest.

The trio was hell scared as New was so good in hiding his reaction when he wanted to hide it from Tay and Tay hated this the most. Tay kept staring at Newwiee, trying hard to decipher.

Tay (thinking): God knows, how angry he is! Wait! Is he? Really angry? Is he? Wait! I'm confused. I'm not sure! Oh, Newwiee, why do you do this to me!

Just then he was brought back from his trance by New.

New (with a blank expression): Tay, stop it! You can't penetrate my mind today, so just drop the idea!

Tay wasn't surprised as he knew they already shared something similar to what people call "Telepathy". However, New had this special talent when he wanted to play around with Tay, he was always successful in fooling him by hiding his expressions.

 However, New had this special talent when he wanted to play around with Tay, he was always successful in fooling him by hiding his expressions

Tay (jolting in his position): No, New...I...actually...

New (moving closer to him): So, you mean, you did not do all of this for me? to win me over, again?

Tay (immediately jumping up and holding New's shoulder): No! Uhhh...I mean, yes! Yes! I mean yes, I did it...for you...for us, Hinn...

New (furrowing his brows): Tay, I have nothing to say to you anymore.

Tay was scared again. New then turned back at Ssing and Gun which caught them off-guard.

Ssing: New! Newwiee...I...I don't know anything! These (pointing at Tay and Gun), these two little dorks, it was all their plan! They did it!