•english•»Stell eating«•english•

Me and stell has been friends since we were little and I had feelings for him for a very long time.

Yet now i'm 27 years old and he's 28 I want to tell him how I really feel to him, he just broke up with his ex because he found her with another boy disgusting.

I wish I can do this now, no more fears,no more stubborness.

Knock knock

"Stell is that you?" I asked while finishing the food I baked for his 28 birthday, he said he would like to spend his birthday with me only how sweet.

"Yea its me" he replied "come in" I said as he open the door I looked back to see Stell smiling "so what are you cooking?" He asked while looking at the side.

"Is that my cake?" He asked while walking towards me as my body started to tremble.

"Y/N that's a beautiful cake i'm so ready to have it hahaha" he laughed as I turned around and holding the cake "so shall we?" I said as I walk towards the table and put the cake down and sit down at my chair.

POV Stell
I'm ready i'm ready o tell her I had moved on and okay to date but I wanna date her! But I think she doesn't feel the same way as me.

"Y/N uhm..so how's life?" I asked trying to not stutter and shake while sitting at the chair clsoe to her.

"Well nothing much and I still don't have a boyfriend! Like i'm 27 and I'm going to be 28 next year!" She complained as she eats her food.

She's cute when she's eating it feels like every bite she takes is like beautiful pero hindi mashado beautiful,hot.

"You should stop complaining it's bad for you" I said while bunching food inside my mouth "well its just sad on how I never experienced love before" she said while swinging her fork all around.

"This feels so cliché..." I said while eating more food "what do you mean?" She asked "well look at us I just broke up of my girlfriend like a month now and now I can't even have a birthday with many people only you.." I smirked.

"But why though?" She replied "well you're the only person who I trust you're the only person who never talk behind my back and you're the only girl who didn't left me" I said while looking at her, we went silent.

Y/N's POV

Did he just opened up with me? I'm shock, what can I reply? Shoot this is getting very uncomfortable.

"Well you're my bff! Haha right! Best friends forever" I raised my hand waiting for him to clap with me "are we just friends?" He asked my heart pounded feeling like my heart is going to pop out.

Are we just friends?

Stell's POV

I did a big mistake she's silent! Also she's shaking mhhhh its all my fault!!! Always mine!

"Hahahaha of course were friends!! Bff for exact i'm happy to be you're friend Y/N" I fakily smiled, I know I want to be something more.

"Hahahaha that's so funny! For a sec there I thought you like me" she smiled and giggled some more, I realize that even if we're celebrating my birthday just the two of us were still happy.

I think I won't tell her....will I? I dont know..!!!

"So I'm done but i'm not done!" I said while didn't even think what was I saying "ahahah you're so funny! You just said you're done but no you're not done" She said lauging as I smile and blush like a dwerk.

Y/N's POV
He's so funny hehe I like how he just smile and not say anything bad ahahah he's soo cute!!

"Have you move on?" I said shivering and regretting the words I just said "w-what?"

Stell's POV
What!? This feels very weird, how can I say this without embarrassing myself

"Why'd you ask?" I said while smiling awkwardly "I was j-just asking!?" She said nervously giving a nervous but cute smile.

"Y-Yea I moved on" i said "well th-""and I'm ready for another relationship"she looked at me while I stood up and bow before I run outside to go to my car.

"W-wait!Stell!!" hearing Y/N's voice far made me even more embarrassed.

Y/N's POV
"W-wait Stell!!" I yelled yet I ran towards him, stell...stell why are you running away?why?

"S-Stell wait!!" I yelled again then I fell at the edge of the street with a huge bang! Closing my eyes and I heard footsteps getting close to me.

"Y/N! Are you alright? I'm sorry!!" He said as I felt a hand on my legs and my waist then suddenly I realize Stell was lifting me up to my house.

Looking at his face he was abit red and cute I smiled, As I felt me getting laid to the couch.

"Stell..." I said struggling to talk because of the bruise I felt in my knees, while Stell was back he was holding some bandaids and some medicine for me bruise.

"Hold steady this might sting" he said while putting the medicine in a cotton ball "can you hold my hand..." I said slightly blushing.

He looked at me blushing and he smiled and hold my hand "now steady" he said, he put the cotton on my bruise it was alittle hurt I grip his hand to mine so I won't scream.

I slightly moaned in pain and he stop rubbing it in my legs "d-does it hurt?" He ask "y-yea" I said stuttering "well i'm done" I didn't realize that he had patch my bruise up.

"T-Thanks Stell" I said while I sat down properly at the couch "why were you running?" I asked constantly thinking of what can he possibly say.

"It's because..." He stopped we went silent and I looked at him "what?" I asked again "I-I like you..." He said while covering his face with a pillow.

Bam bam bam bam

My heart....he said he likes me....he actually said he likes me....is it true? Is he just messing around? But if he were why doesn't he laugh...

Stell's POV
Oh shoot I made a mistake!! She's silent! She'll reject me any minute now!! But why is she blushing?

"Stell I like you too.."she whispered but a whisper that I can hear "really?" I asked while I nervously gulp "Stell I liked you for a very long time" she said smiling while trying not to cry.

"Stell I love you more than I love my cats!" Y/N said, suddenly he hugged me as I felt her touch around my body I went blank.

"S-Stell?" She stuttered I could see she's nervous, "Y/N" I smiled "I love you too" I smiled again and I took both of her hands around mine then I looked at her eyes.

"I promise I won't and will never hurt you" I said and before that our lips touched.

Y/N's POV
Then suddenly our lips touched and my eyes closing and my hands around Stell's Hands...

It's totally a dream come true

... So you liked it? Thank You!! Please support me and also put request at the comments!! Don't worry this are all Confessions but next bf material!! Next is Sejun ;)