•english• Ken's Anime Lover •english•

Ken's POV

Today is the day that Attack on titan S3 part 2 will be posted live only 5 more minutes. I thought waiting for the live while I chat with some people in the live.
Live🔴
Group chat
Animefangirl123:Hey who's excited?!

Todorokifam: Everyone yo

Animefangirl123: yea I know hahaha

KenだいすきAnime:who wanna chat later about the episode?

Animefangirl123:Me!! I'll add you right now @KenだいすきAnime

KenだいすきAnime:Okay I'll be waiting!!

Normal POV
After the Season 3 part 2 episode 1 was done the live was gone and Ken went to his friend list and accepted the animefangirl123 after that he texted her saying "Hi!"

"Hi! You must be Ken right? Hi i'm Y/N L/N I'm from the Philippines! You may not know that country but hey atleast you know now" she replied very lively but the thing Ken's attention was the word Philippines.

"Wait you're from the Philippines?! Me too! Where there? Im here at quezon city!!wait you're name is Y/N? Wait did you went to (name of collage)?"
Asked Ken getting very excited that he wanted to meet this otaku friend he just met and maybe he's best friend at collage who lost contact to each other because Y/N moved schools in the second year.

"Yes!!! Omaygod wait I just realized that you're name is Ken so similar to one of my best friend at first year college!!!" She replied as she was excited as well.

"Wait can we meet? Its been like so long!!" Ken replied while he smile alone at he's dorm.

"Sure! Where? How about SM north?! At dunkin donuts!!" Y/N replied excitedly.

"I'll be there wait!!" Ken texted as he rush to he's bathroom and taking off he's clothes as he turned on the shower.

{15 minutes later}

"I'm going inside!" Ken replied as he ran inside the mall and turned to see dunkin donuts and a girl looking at her phone.

Ken smiled as he still remember her best friend's face, she was wearing a cute checkered skirt and a white crop top and some sneakers.

Ken ran towards Y/N and Y/N bit confused but noticed Ken's happy smile.

"K-Ken?!" Y/N replied smiling while she wrap her hands around his back "yes Y/N its me" Ken replied hugging Y/N tighter.

"Its been so long since we last saw eachother" Y/N sighed as she breaks the hug while she took out a cute little box.

"Do you remember this?" She opened the box which contained a cute bracelet we made from collage we promised each other to make bracelets for each other.

I went silent because the thing she gaved me was at my wrist all these years never even took it off "I remember Y/N look i'm wearing it right now" I smiled.

"Lets sit down you know" she laughed awkwardly as she sat down to the closest sit she can.

"Come sit idiot" she teased as I silently walked through the other side of the table "you didn't changed at all Ken..." She shyly giggled as she looked into my eyes.

"How are you today K? Why you all covered up with mask, jackets and a cap" she curiously asked looking at my clothes.

"Haven't you heard? Im a Idol!" I went close to her as she was shock and crossed her legs.

"That means" she slowly begin being shy her heads gripping in her skirt jher head slightly at the side and she slowly giggled.

"What is it?" I asked, she was silent...I could hear her heavy breathing "you alright?" I asked, yet she didn't say a word.

"Y/N??" I panic, she was shaking biting her lips and breathing really heavily.

Standing up I felt her hand to my wrist and her face was like a red potato and I could feel her heart beating so fast.

"K-Ken I love you..." She said very fast as she became shy and embarrassed and I smiled and went up to her and hug her.

"Y/N I-" she cut my words by a sweet kiss, her lips was so tender and pure, It was amazing her eyes close and my eyes wide open.

"This been good Ken" she stood up and bow and walk away "hey Wait! Can we see each other again?" She turned back and smiled "sure same place but tomorrow will be more epic bye Ken-Kun" she said before she went out of the mall.

Yall sorry na ang late at konte lng pero sorry naman tao lng and sino makakapunta sa Concert ng SB19? Follow me in FB nagbibigay ako free photocards sa con pero you have to join my gc

Facebook: Gaby Zipagan
Feeling missing