» Josh cuddle me pls«

It was a rainy dark day, the wind gushing through our windows and the satisfaction we heard the ending of our favorite kdrama.

The car honks start disappearing and the city was now silent, the kids outside is now in there houses sleeping peacefully.

The adults are now on there homes resting, elderly are now sleeping and think about life.

The pets are now sleeping or guarding their people, the street ones are now in a place where they are not wet, looking at the rain and slowly sleeping.

Laundry are now being taken and maids are now cleaning and getting ready to sleep.

And me and Josh getting ready to sleep, while I was cleaning my teeth and washing my face meanwhile Josh was gargling.

When we got into bed I was reading a book, Josh went to bed and then kissed my cheek 2 times.

"What do you want?" I said with a jokingly tone, he smirked and giggled and said "nothing I just wanna kiss my queen" he said while he took his phone out.

"C'mon lets take a selfie, captioning it to 'i might delete later'" he joked I laughed and nod in agreement.

"Cheese!" He said and we both smiled into the camera, after that I continued reading my book and then he hold me closer to him making me stumble and my book fell into the ground.

I punched him at his arms and he laughed, I was about to take my book then suddenly Josh pulled me close to him and he hugged me.

It felt so warm besides its raining and it feels really relaxing, his chest was warm and we both just snuggled.

It felt like there were no more problems in this world but it was silent and peaceful.

"You like that baby?" He asked, I blushed a little and nod for him, he giggled and hold my waist making me a bit surprised but felt comfortable afterwards.

"Its been a long time since we cuddled" he was true we were both busy doing our own thing.

Him being an idol and me vlogging and animating, we never spent this much time together, and it felt really good again.

"You know Josh I miss you so much and I really love this" I said, he giggled and played with my hair circling it at his finger.

"Y/N do you like this?" Josh asked, I was surprised by the sudden question but I didn't show it.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" I said and I giggled, but he didn't, he was serious.

"I was just asking" Josh said,  I know some thing is bothering him.

"What's the matter?" I asked, he then got surprised and looked at me.

"Y/n would you stay beside me no matter what? Would you love me with all your heart? Would you be there for me on good and bad?" He ask, I then looked at him and smiled he was sweating.

"Yes yes yes yes!!" I said with no disagreement, he smiled and hug me, he then stood and took something from a drawer.

"Y/n would you be my-" i cut him out and said "YES!! Of course!!" I said and hugged him.

He then hugged back, we both are now engaged and in a year were getting married.

That night we both cuddled until we fell asleep.

Creator:
Ahh love such beauty, anyways I want you guys to follow my YouTube account!!!

Here's a link:
https://youtu.be/bkT1wwUNO8M

Thanks guys support me on YouTube thankyou ❤️👉👈