»Stell strawberry picking«

We lived in a strawberry farm, me and Stell settled down a year ago after our marriage, we wanted a peaceful neighbourhood with not much honking.

We made a small business of strawberries, successful and very healthy.

Waking up while hugging Stell, I looked at him and kissed his nose and giggled.

"Morning sweetie" I said, then I felt his hand holding my waist and then he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Morning sunshine" he replied, he then stand up and picked me up into the kitchen.

He sat me into the table while he made breakfast, I looked into the windows and the strawberries was ready I smiled of delight.

"Sweetie the berries looks ready" I said ti Stell while he looked at the berries.

"Hmm lets pick it up now while this yummy thing bake" Stell replied, he stood me up and we went to get out sandals and our gloves and basket.

We went outside to smell the fresh air and the birds chirping, the breeze going through my hair.

We went to our farm and I saw a strawberry which is perfect and picked it up, while I was picking it up Stell picked it up and looked at me.

"That's mine Stell!!" I shouted while trying to get the berry.

"You want it Y/N!?" He replied, I nod and he then squish my face and fed me the berry.

While eating it he then kissed me, blushing like crazy and kissed my forehead.

"I love you y/n" Stell said while he picked some other berries, I shrug it off and picked more berries.

While I put the berries at the basket I looked at Stell and smiled

Why am I so lucky to have you?

"Oi what are you looking at y/n!" Stell shouted as I blushed like the berries.

"Am not!!" I shouted back while I comtinue to pick the berries and putting to the basket.

Then I felt a berry shoot me it was red and smelled it, it was berries, I looked at Stell who was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

" ahh you wanna play huh?!" I shouted at him while picking up old rotten berries on the ground and throw at them hitting it to his clothes.

"Im not cleaning that!!" I shouted while giving the loser sign to him, he was pissed.

"How dare you!! Woman!!" He screamed while he took fresh berries and I opened my mouth and catch 2 berries.

"That's what you got!!" I shouted, he then throw one berry that went into the ground.

I fell on some leaves and just laud there to scare Stell out, hearing Stell's voice coming closer I closed my eyes.

When he was infront of me, he picked me up and starts to shake me like im a doll.

He then kissed my lips and me kissing back, he then shouts in excitement and smiling like a weirdo.

"I was faking the whole time just to get a free kiss" I said then I took a bunch of berries and smooch it in his face.

"Ahgg how dare you!" Stell said as he kissed me in the cheek, and took the baskets and run to the house.

He then sit me in the table and starts kissing me in the lips while we were kissing and hugging.

We then heard the ding on the oven, we stopped kissing and he checked the bread.

"Its ready!" He said, I walked through the kitchen and it was strawberry bread covered with strawberry jam.

"Yummy!" I said, I sit the dining table while Stell prepares the table, he then sat beside me.

"Eat" Stell said, I took the bread and ate it, he then took my bread and fed me.

"You like it?" He asked me while looking at me, I giggled and looked at him with a smile.

"Yes just like I like you" I said he then laughed and kissed my from the cheek.

"Cheesy!!" Stell said while rubbing my hair, We both laughed.

"I love you Stell" I said and kissed him from the nose and hold his hand.

"I love you too Y/N" Stell replied and kissed me in the lips and hold my hand tighter.

The whole day we both ate the strawberries and some we made it into jam.