•english•»Justin and you on quarantine«•english•

"Uy Jah...Jaaahhh psstt, wake up sleepy head!" Waking up Justin for panic buying is soo hard dammit.

"Its time to shop" I whispered in Justin's ear making his ear sensitive and waking him up.

"Why now? Its too early" Justin replied while he rolled into the other side of the bed.

"Its panic buying hurry" I replied, he then open his eyes and rub them before standing up and took the car keys.

I jump with excitement and wore my Jacket, as we head outside we were both in masks and alcohol on our pockets.

As we head to the grocery store we suddenly notice guards stating we should stop so we did, they took our temperature and it was pretty normal.

So we continued to drive, after we got to the store we got a cart and shop everything we need for a month.

We took a lot of food and water we also bought a lot of vitamins and medicine just in case.

After we bought most the hole store we rush into our dorm cause its almost 7 and we don't wanna see a stampede and us being the floor.

"Bought chips?" I asked Justin, he nod and then he hold my hand unexpectedly making me jump alittle.

"You could've gave me a sign" I said trying to act like I don't care even though I really like it.

"Eh its fun to suprise you" Justin giggled and me being a red tomato, as we were driving suddenly we saw a bunch of cars going to the grocery.

"Told ya its better early" I said to Justin, he rolled his eyes and giggled, "fine you were right, but if I weren't here you would be walking" Justin replied.

"S-Shut up!!" I said, cause its true he is my way home ohh~ "well if I weren't here you would be in starvation in a month" I replied to Justin making him quiet.

I giggled cause his ears were turning red because I burned him.

When we got back in our apartment, we assorted the food and drinks we bought and jump into our comfy couch and turned on Netflix to watch.

While watching Netflix, Justin was holding me and kissing my neck cause he said it was fun.

"Jahh~" I moaned while he giggled and starts breathing close to my ear, it was tingling my senses.

"This is only the first day of quarantine and this is how you act?" I jokingly said we both giggled and now watching the movie PrOpErLy.

"Your very beautiful" Justin said, he then hug me from the back and start kissing me everywhere sweet little kisses.

His breath close to my ear and his body between mines, his hands wrap around my waist.

He then starts to tickle my tickle spot making me like a worm moving and moving and laughing my guts out.

"Ahahah Jah!! Stop that!!" I said trying to pull myself out, he then pinned me down and starts tickling my tickle spot making me cry out of laughter.

"Hahahaha Jah! I beg you!!" I said to Justin continue to tickle me and me pulling away from the pin but he's too strong for me.

"Hahah Fine, I'll stop besides its time for the gym" Justin said standing up and going to our little gym room, I followed.

We start doing some weights and I got distracted on Justin's veins around his arm making me abit blush on how hot Jah is.

"What are you looking at y/n?" Justin smirked at me and giving me alittle giggle after.

"N-Nothing its just that your v-veins" I exclaimed making Justin laugh, he then proceeded to move on with a 70 kg one.

Showing more veins, I tried to think on something else but I can't, my eyes are glued to his veins.

While I started on push up 250 times for my future abs I'll be making soon and Justin was with me.

I never wonder how me and Justin always has this goal we both want, to have a good body physically and mentally.

After the gym we went to rest and took a shower (of course separately!!)

After taking a shower I went to the kitchen to drink water and Justin's turn to take a shower.

I sat down to the coach and start to scroll on Twitter to see anything interesting.

"Ohh~ a new post from Ken" after I like Ken's post of course a bad boy vibe Ken.

After a few minutes later Justin was changing and me scrolling to Facebook to see anything interesting about Covid-19.

And then the door opened to see Jah topless infront of me, I was like a tomato so ripe so red.

Jah was starting to form his abs and damn I can't believe his body is so fit more fit than me.

"Babe what's better to wear? This or this?" Showing me 2 separate shirt, one with a cat on it and one with a happy smile on it.

I picked the smiling one cause it feels like even though the world is in this negative crisis right now there must still be a positive vibe.

"Smiling face like you" I said, Justin gave me a smile then went close to me and kissed my lips.

"Good choice beautiful" Justin said, he then smirked at me and giggled abit then went to change.

I- I'm blushing- Its normal yes but damn I love Justin so much.

After a few minutes, Justin joined my social media time, he then saw Ken's post and saw me liked it.

Justin suddenly hugged me and squish his cheeks through mine making him a cute puppy.

"What's with the sudden flattering and hugs?" I asked while smirking on Justin.

He then blushed a bit and hugged me tighter, he then all gets really shy and act like a little kitty.

I hugged him back and kissed his cheeks abit and we cuddled until night, we ordered take out and watched netflix the whole way there.

"I love you Y/n" Justin said after falling asleep, "i love you too Justin" I replied and we both fell asleep on each others arms.

Creator: alam ko na bored kayo kasi sa quarantine so I'm trying to  post as much as I can hehe

Give me ideas too please hehe i'm going on blank in head help yall haha anways bye