*•*»special chapter«*•*

~Smuth special~
yall wanted this do not flag or report just skip if you don't want it
😏Have fun😏

Cuz i'm nice i'm gunna make it in one chapter but individual of 5
Y/N ang naughty mo talaga.    16+ only

»Have fun«

Series 1: Sejun baby~

Me and Sejun just confirmed our relationship and we were at the movies then we horny said we leave and just make love at he's hotel.

At the taxi he was holding my inner thighs and my clit was wet making me more of him, this is the feeling and I've been wanting this for so long.

I can't take it he's too god darn hot.

When we got down out of the taxi we maked out until we got into he's hotel room, he threw me on to the bed and I heard him unbuckling he's belt.

He went up to me and rip my clothes in a snap until I was all in my undergarments, my exposed body to him and then he unbuttoned he's shirt and we continue to make out.

He's exposed abs and me with my exposed body, he started to kiss my neck and biting my skin leaving hickeys my moans were a mess and Sejun was loving it.

He starts to lick my nipples and playing with it as he's hands slowly went in my panties and he starts to massage my clit making me moan like crazy, he's bulge were slowly wants to leave from he's boxers.

"A-Ah! Sejun I-" he slaps my ass I moaned in pain "call me daddy~" Sejun said as he starts to finger faster making me moan so much "d-daddy give me you're cock" I said beggingly as he smirked and took off my panties and he went between my legs "wide you're legs" Sejun said as I obeyed.

He started to lick my entrance making me moan and moan and my hands holding the bed sheets so tight.

Then he's arms went up through my breast and started to fondle them as I moan more, Sejun was teasing me.

He then immediately put he's tongue inside my wet pussy and I started to moan uncontrollably.

Then he took he's tongue off and he stood up and took off he's boxers revealing he's 7 inch cock "kneel down" Sejun said, I kneeled down and he put he's cock infront of me.

"Suck it" Sejun said as I touched he's cock and started to suck it livking the tip of he's cock making my pussy wetter.

"A-Ah f-fuck yes" he said as he started to quirt he's juice inside my tongue.

I started to suck it and then put all 7 inch inside my tongue making me choke in pain and pleasure.

"I'm gunna cum" he said I was tearing in pain like my mouth was going to rip off.

He cummed inside my muth making me drink all of it and it taste is soo good.

He tooked it off and flipped me and he grabs my ass and started to tease me and starts to circle he's cock in my entrance then he put it in whole making me moan more.

"A-Ah! Mmm~ Aah!! Yes please! More daddy!!" I said as he started to fuck me slowly making me moan he's cock was like ripping my body apart its too huge and too long for me.