» smile for me Y/N «

Ever thought about the world changing...

Changing for the better...
But in reality the world wont change unless you do it.

"Hoy Y/N were going to the arcade wanna come with?" Justin ask, I nod my head while the others are giggling and whispering to each other.

Typical friends, I just rolled my eyes while Justin put his hand around me hanging around at my shoulders, even though he's way taller than me.

But... Our friends are right I like him, but I don't wanna break this relationship we have.

It's difficult because he is secretly dating my best friend, Sometimes if your in love.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.

Skip a few more hours.

Were heading to the arcade and Justin and I were on an uber, we were talking about something that is now come and gone.

He then proceeded to ask me if I have any crushes, I then laughed but he didn't.

"Your serious?" I ask while giving him a worried expression, he then nod and asked me the question again.

"Who do you like?"

Should I tell him the truth or not.

I cant just say a random question cause he'll ask alot of questions and he'll probably tell but...

"Were here" OMG I- Thankyou driver for saving this.

"Oh were here! Here sir the money, C'mon lets go!" I then took his hand and we both ran to the arcade and I was slowly getting worried more.

Beating fast like light itself, the world has stop when we got there.

"What was all of that about?" Justin asked with an wxpression feeling tired and he was palputating.

"N-Nothing I was just a bit excited" I said while I was also taking a break for all the running.

"Then tell me who-" " OH LETS GO INSIDE!! EVERYONE IS THERE" I cut him while I run inside the arcade and wave so my friends would notice.

Justin went with me but he was behind he also wave at them, and sat next to his 'girlfriend' while I sat next to a friend.

We then ordered some fries and drinks while we roam around the arcade to win some tickets or prizes.

As I was doing the crane which I am kinda good at it, I was almost getting it until a hand took me and I pressed the wrong button.

"Who the fuc-" "shh..." I then went quiet, he then pulled my hand to go somewhere near the girls and boys cr to talk.

"Now tell me...who is it?" He asked while giving me a stoned look while looking so dang hot, I gulp and started sweating.

This is not the way I wanted...

This is not the way I imagined...

Please stop...

I dont wanna break this relationship...

"its you..." I said while looking down and ran outside the arcade, while I heard Justin running going after me.

I could feel my heart slowly breaking while his voice got farther and farther...until it was quiet.

I look around and he was no where to be seen, My phone rang and rang but I just power off it.

I went to get a taxi to ride home.

Im too tired to walk...

Im tired...

I went home and went on my bedroom, shutting the door really hard, my parents knew something went up so they didn't bothered me for the rest of the day.

I was thinking about everything, rethink again, and of course I cried...

I didnt know it was already dinner and my mom went inside and put my food on my table.

"Sweetie your food is here...try to eat even just a little bit please honey? I hope you feel better"

Then she left my bedroom.

I was hungry so I slowly walk to my table and ate my food, I could see myself in the mirror...

Bags on my eyes so swollen.

I look down on my food and just ate everything, after I went to change...

After all that I went into my bed...

Heart broken and tired...

Justin... i love you

I opened my phone and there were 78 miss phone calls and 123 unread messages from Justin.

I was to scared to look at the messages...

So I ignored it...

I just keep scrolling on instagram and saw no post of our arcade...

After I fell asleep somehow.

I woke up and saw the sun rising through my window, I went back to bed and looked at in the messages.

Justin had a new message...
DONT OPEN IT!!!

So I didnt...

I then look around and suddenly everything was turning blurry, my vision got blurry...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I woke up...

Surrounded with my SB19 posters and merch, and saw the night shining through my window.

A ding heard from my phone, it was Justin de dios, he noticed my comment on his post.

He said....

"I dreamt about you too :)"