•english•»Sejun's sorry I have to go Sejun~«•english•

Warning!: suicide & Not happy ending!!!!

Its not Sejun's fault okay!! Its not Y/N's falut too!! Its just our society

Y/N and Sejun has been dating for 3 years but this year he became a PPOP star a group name SB19, the company said its okay to have a girlfriend but Sejun said "let's keep are relationship a secret for now so the fans won't get triggered" I accepted what he said.

We hide our relationship with fans,family members and even SB19 members.

Sejun wanted to keep quiet until he can announce it if the group is about 3-4 years, everyday he try to have time for me but that rarely happens for now we just text.

Sometimes he doesn't reply because they're either doing a vlog or he's just practically busy, sometimes I ask myself if were even still together.

Its been so long since we sleep in the same bed, it been so long since we last dated without him wearing so much clothing to cover he's face.

I miss our past...I want them to come back I want him to come back, today they're going back to the Philippines.

Sejun must be tired for all the practice and stuff sometimes he doesn't even say hi to me, I miss our way before.

Now here I am trying to fell asleep but continue to cry over Sejun, sometimes I wonder if he still thinks of me.

Sometimes I only sleep an hour or I won't sleep because of him, always looking at my phone if he would chat today.

If he could just text me even just a letter I'm happy, I never knew that I'll come to a point that I feel so worthless, so broken and so lose.

As I try to fell asleep I heard my alarm clock ringing and ringing, I stood up my bed with no sleep and full of tears.

Ding ding

I checked my phone to see a message from Sejun.

Sejunnie~
Hi bae sorry for not replying! Been busy I'll be at the house tonight promise

Atleast its my off  today

I thought as I walk to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, my phone rang again to see another text from Sejun

Sejunnie~
Wait I might not come maybe okay?

I replied "its okay👍👍👍" as I cried abit more, I feel so broken I don't want to live in this world that my own boyfriend doesn't need me, they're plenty of girls out there better and beautiful than me.

I can't live in a world that I feel so worthless, a job that pays me 18,000 a month and a house that my boyfriend pays everything.

I feel so worthless...I can't do this anymore, it hurts to feel pain it hurts how invisible scars is badder than Physical pain.

As Y/N made some coffee she constantly think of Sejun and as time pass alittle she didn't eat yet she made her letter to Sejun and to her family.

As she write her note she constantly cried for being alone

Sorry Sejun...I can't take our relationship like this...you're berter of someone else who can wait and who can still love you no matter what, sorry if i'm not a fighter sorry i'm not the girl you expected to be.

Sorry if I made you cry today, sorry I didn't told you that I feel so sad without you, sorry if my obsession of you gone too far.

Sorry for being a burden and lastly sorry I made you love me knowing one day I'll broke you're heart like this.