»Josh and y/n japan visit«

"Joshhh!!! Wake up! Daily life vlog remember?"

I said while I took off the blanket making him cold and wake up.

"ishhhh just vlog me now" he said as he took the blanket to sleep once more.

"I already did blehhh" I said and giggled.

"Wait i'm kidding!" He then look at me holding the camera and me giggling.

He then smiled then took my hip making me got into bed and in front of him, he was on top of me.

Ge then smirked and giggled, I blush on how he look at me and his body on top on me.

He then kissed my in the lips, I could feel his tong close to my teeth, I then allow him to enter his tong to mine.

A few minutes later I realise we were on video, I then made him stop cause we have a long day.

"Hahah now let's take a bath"

I said, I went to the bathroom and also took the camera for entertainment for later, you know the sound of water dropping and me badly singing.

When I was done, Josh was next, I got out of the bathroom and saw Josh shirtless.

"B-Babe!" I said, then put my camera infront of me.

"Children you didnt see anything!" I said then Josh laughed and then went inside the bathroom.

After our daily doings, we went outside at our hotel to eat somewhere in Japan.

We were in Japan,that's the vlog instead so its more interesting.

We were waiting for a bus in the bus stop and we saw a 10-13years old girl with her uniform and everything.

She was really cute so I looked at her with a smile, she then look at me and smiled and wave at both of us.

"おはよ ぐさいます! せんぱいす" the little girl said, I know a bit Japanese so I translated it to Josh

"She said good morning to both of us" I said and Josh then wave at her while smiling.

"I can speak english too!" The girl said, me and Josh got surprise on how she just said that very fluently without an accent.

"Oh th-that's nice" I stuttered, she then giggled and took out something from her backpack.

"Can you come to our festival at our school this coming Saturday, were open at Saturday and sunday"

She giggled and then me and Josh look at each other with a smile and nod.

"We'll be there" I said and take the flyer she was holding and looked at it.

"Oh ya my name is Kimeru-san and my class is D-2" with a shy tone and zip up her bag.

"It would really help if you guys came along cause we dont expect much on what were gunna do"

She said, I saw her eyes mostly trying not to tear up and her face is red as possible, she might be ashamed or terrified.

"Don't worry kid we'll be there, anyways what are you gunna do anyways?" Josh said as he patted the girl's back.

"Loli maid café, its gunna be fun!" She then got lights from her eyes, she look really happy.

Then a bus stopped and she stood up on her chair and look at us both and smiled.

She then nod with a 90 degree angle.

"Thankyou very much for being here!"

Then she went inside the bus, then she got on her sit and wave at us and she then was gone.

"Wow cute girl huh?" I said as I laugh a little, but Josh didn't he was just silent, holding the flyer.

"Why Josh is there something wrong?" I asked he then look at me and took out the flyer with a blade with on it.

"You got hurt?! Let me see!!" I said,I then look at his hand but there was no cut nor any bruises.

"This isn't mine y/n, this is from the girl" I then started to pour down a lot of tears, he then hugged me.

"She was... Suicidal" Josh said, he then saw the back of the flyer.

It said

"ころ "

She was saying to kill her, to end her.

I think that's why she bowed to us and said thankyou for being here, it's because its the day where she plan to die.

We were in front of a bridge, she was going to fall then she saw us, she got hope.

Then a bus stop, it was our stop, we then got inside and sat down at the back, we got in our sit next to a high schooler, he was texting.

I couldn't help but look at his arm, I just know that japan is one of the most suicidal people in the world.

He then saw me looking at him and let his scarf took over his neck, he then look at me in the eye.

"Good morning foreigners! I'm shimesu" he then wave at us both with a warm smile.

"Oh hi shimesu Im y/n this is Josh" he then giggled and look at us both.

"You guys really good being a couple" he complimented, he then took something as his bag and gave us  2 necklace containing both a word.

"Here! Take this as a gift, this was mine and my girlfriend before but you could have it! Besides were not together anymore so here!" He then gave it to my hand and the bus stopped.

"Well this is my spot, goodbye y/n and Josh senpai" he then left and when hewent outside he wave at us until we cant see him anymore.

"Josh take it!" I said and I put my necklace on.

Josh did the same, we both took a selfie at Josh's phone.

Then we continued our trip, we went at festivals and malls, it was all so good but Josh still got disturb on things too.

We then got at the hotel, and we took a shower and got on the bed we both fell asleep while the tv is still turn on.

To be continued...

Vote please and comment other ideas so i could post more often.