»Stell tiktok babe«

@Stell Ajero posted a new tiktok

I was laying on my bed opening my new LED lights, and saw my phone rang with a new tiktok video.

I pressed it so quickly, of course his so cute like always, I hearted it and commented.

"Cute as always"

Then I start putting on the LED lights around my room, then heard my phone rang a bunch of times over and over.

I ignored it for a bit, after putting the LED lights I closed my lights and turned it on and made a tiktok.

After uploading the tiktok, I went on my notifs and got 99+ notifs on tiktok, mostly people commenting on my comment or people liking it.

But one stood out of all!
It was My Stell, My berry...

He commented
"Your cuter than me"

I smiled, I got a little excited and started to fan girl inside even though he is my boyfriend.

I then called him in the phone.

"Oh hey babe wassap?"

"Nothing sweet! Its just I got my new LED lights! Did you saw my new post?!"

"Omg yes! It was so great! It looks really good at your room!"

"I know right bae!!"

"I should come over!"

I went silent for a bit and thought, looking around and saw my messy laundry.

"Why not?!"

He laughed and heard some keys and heard a woodh like he took something,after that I heard running down and then a innnnk~

"Okay im coming be right there y/n" Stell said then he hung up.

I then went into the living room to see a mess that my dog and cat made, so I did everything! I looked like a maid while doing that.

I then look into the fridge to see what can we eat, then at the counter close to the fruits were a pack if strawberries freshly pick by my parents buisness.

I took those and put it on the table and got some milk and some cookies and of course the essentials.

After waiting and waiting, I heard a knock on the door then after I let him in and gave him a hug.

"I missed you Stell"

I said while he hugged back and lift me up and put me down.

"Yea I miss you too y/n"

He then kissed me in the lips,then hold my hand and look at his phone.

"Pose for me baby, I'll post it"

"Wha? Wait! I look ter-"

"Shhh shut up babe, you look good"
He said while touching my chin and smiled at me.

I then make a heart then he pictured me, after we both took a selfie.

"Lets go to the kitchen babe"

We went to the kitchen and then he lifted me up on the counter, he then saw the snacks I got ready for him.

He sat down close to a nearby chair and looked at me in the eyes, he then proceeded to smile at me.

"Your eyes are very pretty y/n, I could really see the real and beautiful you"

"What do you mean?" I said with a weird and confused tone.