Chapter 12

Ainles pov
Why did he take me? I'm in a car with candy man and he's taking me away. He's taking me away from daddy and big Brothers. I want to go home. Maybe he's taking me somewhere safe. I don't care he's a strange man I don't know him. I wanted candy so Duke would forgive me. Now he'll never forgive me.

He won't talk to me I'm just sitting here quietly. I want dad. He always got me out of bad situations and. Don't hit me for getting into them. Maybe the candy man will be nice to me. I've heard bad bad stories on the news about little boys and girls who were taken but all of those candy men sounded horrible. My candy man doesn't seem to bad.

"Mr. candy man, where are you taking me? Because daddy really wants me home for tea and I need to say sorry to my brothers"

"Shut your mouth you little git. I never thought I'd find someone so gullible but here you are. Now shut it and keep your head low."

I don't recognize anything outside, we've been driving for a long long time and it's getting boring. I have to pee. But candy man said to stay quiet. But he wouldn't like me peeing in his car. It would be much worse than John peeing in his bed.

"'Scuse me, I really need to pee" I was watching his face and as I said that he got all angry.

"We'll hold it" I don't think I can. I had a lot of orange juice before the park and I really need to go.

"I can't, please I'll be really quick" he didn't respond instead he started rummaging around in front of him until he brings out a plastic bottle. Suddenly he's smiling. Maybe he isn't mad at me anymore.

"Pee in this and don't let it spill" I have to pee in a bottle? I've peed in many things before when moma kicked me out of the house but never a bottle. I ahve to do what he says tho because if he is a bad candy man then I could be in danger. I have to follow his rules.

Dukes pov
Ainle walked in on me stacking tv. I know I'm not aloud but I was just so bored and I really didn't care what dad thought. He's asleep anyway so who cares.

When I noticed ainle I gave him a strong death stare and he slowly backed away. Less than 30 seconds later I heard the front door shut. Finally Emory's home.

I settle back down into the comfy sofa and go back to watching Sherlock Holmes. It's an interesting show but I've seen mouth better. Like horror movies or sometimes romance movies.

I'm pretty hungry. I'm sure dad won't mind if I take anything from the fridge. It's not like I'm grounded from food. Although would it be better no food or no tv....

I'll ask Emory if he wants any food.

To Emory
Do you what me to make you a sandwich?
From Duke

To Duke
I'm not even home doofus.
From Emory

To Emory
You have to be home I heard you earlier when you came in. Unless ainle went out😩 dads gonna kill me
From Duke

To Duke
Good luck with that. I'll be home in 5 that sandwich sounds great
From Emory

To Emory
Sandwich is the least of my worries. I'll see you soon.
From Duke

To Duke
Bye sandwich revoker
From Emory

Where would he be. It's been 20 minutes he hasn't come back. Why did he leave? Dad has problems with Leo going out with his mates why would he let an 8 year old go. Maybe it's something his mum used to do but when will he learn that this house is different. There's different rules which you have to follow.

The first place which I'd assume he's be would be in the park but when I got there, there was no sight of him. I looked in the woods behind our house or even down at the shopping center, at our school and the ice cream place but he's no where. Why is he no where?

Emory help.

What? Help you with what?

In ainle. I snapped at him and he left the house and now he's gone. I don't know where he is.

Oh ho dads gonna kill you. This is great!

What do you mean this is great. Dads gonna have a go at all of us for not 'treating him right'

Okay fine. Where have you looked?

The park, woods, ice cream place, school, shopping center. He's no where!

Okay I'll meet you at the park. Get Leo.

He's on a date.

Yea but we need to get ainle.

Fine.

I can't believe this. I'm so stupid. Ainles the 'special' kid the 'one who needs more love' dads actually going to kill me.

Hey Leo

Dude I'm on a date what do you want?

Ainles missing. Can you come help?

So what the twats gone. Dad pays to much attention to him anyway maybe we can finally have some attention.

Well dads going to kill all of us unless he's going so please come down and find him.

Fine but you and him owe me. This girls really hot okay and now I'm blowing her off. Ainles one lucky bastard.

I know.

Ainles very lucky our dad cares so much about him. If he sledding then we wouldn't care about That brat. So if he isn't anywhere I've already looked then where is he? He doesn't know anywhere else around here so maybe he just wandered off.

Around 5 minutes later I can see Leo's frustrated face turn a corner.

"I'm going to be so lucky if she doesn't break up with me."

"I know I'm sorry. I'll set you up with a hot girl I know if she does dump you Yea? That's if dad destiny find out and doesn't kill you."

"Why would he kill me? I wasn't even in the house."  I'm done with this conversation I just want to get this over with.

Emory hasn't said anything in minuets and had a very thoughtful look on his face. But why? Emory is smart but he doesn't usually think. Maybe he's actually worried about ainle. I hope he doesn't turn into dad.  

"Hey," I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes and he flinched. "Earth to Emory. What you thinking about?"

"What if he didn't run I'd buy someone ran of with him? As in he was kidnapped." Dad can't get involved if he's kidnapped. I'll have to leave a note and maybe he'll leave us alone or even go on a date with his girlfriend. He still won't tell us who she is and it's sucks. He told us about his drug addicted alcoholic girlfriend with a reject son but not about some lady.

Dad
I'm taking ainle Out with some of my friends. I thought he might need to get to know some friends.
Duke.

Johns pov
I feel kinda lonely. When I heard the door open and shut for the 4th time in an hour I might as well check. There was a note left which said ainle and Duke were out. Well that's great. I might as well text Smith then.

Hello. People are upset about ainle being gone but if it's if any comfort, he's not gonna die or else this story would suck.
Jay🦊🧡