Part 17

Ainles pov
It's cold. I wish that those few days ago I had worn a coat instead of this stupid t-shirt maybe I wouldn't have to go back to candy man. But it's cold and I'm shivering so I have to go back to mean man who doesn't like me.

The owls around here are nice and load. Noise is better than silence. Then there's the pretty lights of the street lights which make everything brighter. Maybe candy man will take me home. Maybe he'll punish me for moving. Well of course he's going to punish me for moving but why? Daddy said no one will ever treat me mean again and he lied. He said he wouldn't lie but he lied about not lying.

Johns pov
I felt almost crushed as another half hour passed by and no ainle. No ainle. Those boys are going to get it when I get back ainle or no ainle. Smith should be taking care of them for now. I trust smith so he shouldn't be treating them nicely.

This place looks, wrecked,(the writing went all weird here and I don't know how to change it) old and dirty. Ainle was living here? The walls are rotten and the paint is peeling off, every surface seems to be Brocken it Moldy and all the food out of date. I hope the man that put ainle here rots in hell.

"Sir, we would like to inform you we have sightings of a young boy walking back to the building, we are approaching him now" load screeching suddenly erupted from outside,

"Ainle! That's ainle!" I start sprinting to the area I last heard the scream come from. The street is only lit up by the small torches police carry and the street lights but I can clearly see ainles small shivering body. "Ainle?" He seems to be hiding his face from the police and refusing to co-operate. He must be scared bless him.

"Ainle, your farther is here and he really wants to see you." On of the police officers helpfully says. Still nothing seems to get through to him. Maybe he'll react when I actually speak to him one in one.

"Ainle, listen it's me. Are you hurt? In pain?" He stops shivering and looks up quizzically.

"Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to go but I wanted to get candy for duke and Leo and Emory to say sorry. Candy man didn't have any candy and now I'll Never say sorry." His lisp came through clear and his eyes began tearing up.

"No no no no no, it's okay no ones mad at you. C'mon let's get you home. Give me a hug" he ran into my arms giving me the tightest a hug a small human can. I'm so glad he's okay. Despite us not sharing any genes, he is my kid. And he will be forever.

"Wanna go home."

"Okay. Let's go home. The boys are grounded so don't talk to them okay? C'mon time to go." His figure became limp as he promptly fell asleep. He's so precious.

Smitty pov
All the boys had migrated to there rooms. It's weird to think that I'm dating there dad and to them I'm just there doctor. The don't even know that Johns gay. Well I guess there's bigger things to deal with right now. I just hope John gets back soon, I can't stay here much longer the awkwardness is killing me.

Just then my phone ringtone began blasting through the house.

ID-John🧡🧡

"Hello, sorry I have to be quite because ainles sleeping."

"So you found him?"

"Yea. He's unharmed just tired"

"Okay. The lads are all in bed and the place is cleaned up. Are you coming home now?"

"Yes I'm heading home now. See you soon."

"Bye" a sudden nocking makes me jump. Wow Johns a fast driver. Before I can even get to the door load shouting can be heard booming through the door.

"Let me in! I'm taking my kid back! You can't stop me. You can't even keep him in the house. Let me iiiiinnnnn." Who the hell is that? I don't care she shouldn't be aloud in.

"Go away before I call the cops."

"Nooooo! He's my kid! You have no right over him!"

"No I don't but John does. Legal rights he's not your kid anymore." God she sounds like a Karen. Please get home John before she breaks the bloody door down.

"Dr? Who's at the door?" Oh a different voice. It's one of the boys. Oh god this escalated. I have no idea what to do. This woman needs to puss off, Johns needs to get home and kid number 3 needs to go to bed. Oh and step four, learn there names!

Jay🦊🧡
Trying to update more frequently now. You
Merry Christmas.