Part 19

Leo's pov
So dads home with ainle. I don't want to see ainle I mean I'm part of the reason he was gonna so long. He probably hates me. And as for dad and smitty I don't know what's going on with those two. They seemed very close to each other and he's just out doctor right? Idk maybe dad just has to get a lot of checkups and he should be fine. Anyway dad still wants to kill us. God it's all my fault! I could've said something! Or worked harder to work this out. God I'm so stupid.

"Leo? Why you up so early?" Why is Duke in my room? And what does he mean so early it's like 9 pm. Maybe he's gonna have a go at me. No! Why would he do that it's his fault too. It's all our fault. I won't be surprised if dad grounds us for life. "Dad wants us all downstairs. Now." Oh god here it comes. Sentenced to a lifelong grounding. I'm never going to be free. I deserve it though.

"Okay. I'll be down in a second." The glowing click next to me catches my eye as I turn to get off the bed. 6 am. Holy shit I didn't sleep! And I didn't even notice! Damn that's gonna mess up my sleep schedule. Not that I had much of one. Anyway missing the point. Dad. Downstairs. Now. Oh and I also get dressed. Need to do that one.

Everything seems very, how do I say this, weird? No it's all like...I'm drunk! Yes it feels like I'm looking through a drunk dudes eyes while being completely sober. Damn can an all nighter do this to you? No I've pulled them before? Maybe it's cause I spent most of it crying? Damn did I really are about ainle that much? Maybe I'm the one who needs to toughen up.

"C'mon Leo...oh your here good." Dad didn't sound angry. Is that good? Is it bad? "Ainle wants to give you all something" oh god. Is this good or bad? Why N I so bad about reading emotions? Like seriously I can't tell what to feel in this situation. Happy, sad, exited, scared. Wtf.

"Tho, I'm sorry I never got you y-your sweets from the candy man. Dad said I could get t-these for you." He pulls his hands from behind his back and there he holds a huge box of sweets. God I'm gonna cry. No I'm bot hold it together. Whose sobbing?

Duke! Oh god now I'm gonna start. Shit this kid got himself kidnapped because he wanted to give us sweets? Shit this kids gonna break me. Great now there's three balling brothers and all because of an 8 year old.

"S-Sorry? D-did I do something? I didn't mean to!" I move in and give the kid the biggest hug. Stupid brat managing to make us all cry. No one shall ever know of this. Ever. Why can't I stop crying.

Soon I felt two pairs of arms rap around me and ainle as well as both of my shoulders getting damp with tears we promised never to spill.

I know it's short and well overdue but I thought it was cute so...here you goXxx
Stay safe from the corona virus. Also are you guys of school because I still have to go. It sucks but fuck the government and Boris.
Jay🧡🦊