Signs of Love (part 2)

Jungkook was rather nervous when the lecture ended, he couldn't exactly decipher Yoongi's reaction when he used sign language. The older just stared at him for a while, but then he got back to speaking and didn't glance at Jungkook until the end of the lecture and that... that was worrisome.

Did I mess up? But I studied so hard? Maybe I shouldn't have done that at all... Did I made Hyung feel uncomfortable?

Jungkook was currently biting the fingernail on his thumb, he's been doing that when he was restless ever since he was a child, it was a habit, which he couldn't get rid of.

"Aren't you coming?"

Jungkook broke out of his trance when Jaehyun spoke to him. There were barely any people left in the hall and his friends probably wanted to leave already as well, so Jungkook grabbed his backpack and stood up.

"Jeon Jungkook-shi, I need to speak to you, so stay."

When Jungkook heard Yoongi's voice, he got even more nervous and he instantly sat down again. That earned him a few laughs from the students who were still there and a raised eyebrow from Jaehyun.

"Jungkook-ah, are you in trouble?" Nahee asked and Jungkook gulped down.

"Uh... no? I think..."

"Wow, you sound sooo sure."

Jaehyun commented sarcastically and started walking away. Nahee smiled at Jungkook and mouthed a 'Fighting!' before she followed the other boy out of the hall.

Jungkook just sat still as he watched how the others left as well and he didn't know what to do, because now Yoongi was sitting in his chair, while writing something. Should he go there? Yoongi did tell him to stay, so... maybe he was supposed to sit there and wait until the older called out his name again?

"How long are you just going to sit there? Come here."

Yoongi spoke without looking up and Jungkook started wondering if the older was mad. Was it really a bad choice? To learn how to sign a few words and show it to Yoongi... the doubt and questions were going to eat up Jungkook from the inside, so he quickly walked over to the older and when he reached Yoongi's side, the assistant closed the notebook in which he was scribbling something and looked up.

Jungkook thought that nothing about the older could surprise him anymore, but he was wrong. Jungkook had never seen that expression on the older's face - Yoongi was smiling, but there was a rather mischievous look in his eyes, he looked like he was ready to make fun of Jungkook any second, not in a bad way though, just to tease him, play with him, like an old-time friend would.

"I was about to ask how you spent the rest of your weekend, but I think I already have my answer."

Jungkook had never heard Yoongi speak like that either, his tone was very different from usual. When they spoke at the hospital, the older was a bit reserved, not distant or rude, just... not willing to truly open up and speak, but Jungkook felt like the Yoongi in front of him right now, was speaking to him like a friend and that... that made Jungkook happy, lots.

"Do it again." Yoongi suddenly said and the younger boy was left confused.

"D-do what?"

"The thing you did during the lecture."

Yoongi clarified and Jungkook got nervous all over again, he's never been that on the edge before in his entire life and he found that odd, because what was happening at the moment wasn't supposed to feel like much, they were just talking, Jungkook was just talking to Yoongi, but somehow... every conversation with the older felt special to Jungkook and right now, he didn't want to disappoint the older, he had to show just how deliberately he had studied.