Happiness in the Storm (part 2)

What if I can't get you out of my thoughts?

What if my seasons don't change?

You're my little flower, blooming in the night.

Baby you're the best part of my life. ♫ 

🌺 one of my favourite songs from 2019 ❤️

Edit: this chapter was posted on 1st January 2020 and exactly 4 weeks later, Taehyung sang this song in his V-Live, wow!

Happy New Year, everyone! 

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Who are you??" Hoseok asked again and the boy got startled by his voice.

"I- I'm Jungkook, hi. Is Yoongi-hyung home?" Jungkook didn't even know what he was so nervous about... this was just the ex of his crush, nothing else.

"He's sleeping. I exhausted him too much." Hoseok stated calmly and the boy's eyes once again got big, was there something wrong with this kid?

"Do you think he will wake up soon? I can wait..."

Hoseok gave a once-over to the so-called Jungkook. He looked pretty young, was he really an acquaintance of Yoongi? When Hoseok opened the door, he really thought that the boy had rung the bell on the wrong apartment. First of all, if he really knew Yoongi, then he wouldn't have rung the doorbell.

"He's been sleeping for over an hour, so yes, I think he will wake up soon. By wait, do you perhaps mean inside?" The boy nodded his head upon the question and Hoseok sighed. "Look, I don't know you and this is not even my place. I can't really let a stranger in Yoongi's home."

"I'm not a-!" Jungkook was ready to say something back right away, but for Hoseok he was a stranger and if he were in the same situation, he probably would do the same. "Can I at least give Haeni something? I bought her a present."

When Hoseok heard the cat's name, a light bulb literally lightened up in his head. Yoongi had never been interested in animals, so when Hoseok saw the cat he was genuinely taken aback, he should've figured it out sooner, the fact that Yoongi wasn't the one who got the cat in the first place. So this boy... it was him?

"Haeni!"

Jungkook cheered and Hoseok turned around, the small kitten was now in the hallway, as if it had been called and was now walking towards the newcomer.

Hoseok moved aside and Jungkook stepped inside the apartment. He knelt down and took off his backpack.

"Goosh, they say that kids grow up very quickly and I guess it's true! Look at you! I haven't seen you in a week, but you're already thiiiis big!!" Jungkook squealed as he started petting the cat, which nuzzled into him.