Life in Silence (part 2)

All this sadness surrounds me in the dark...

I'm knee deep in my own doubt - and I hope that I don't drown.

I'm way too hard on myself, harder than anyone should be. ♫ 

* I also recommend you this piano version of First Love

Anyway, how are you feeling after D-2? 😭💖

I've been waiting for the mixtape for almost 4 years and I'm so proud and happy for Yoongi, all songs are amazing and some of them really hit hard, like damn... relatable af. 

[!] warning for this chapter: 

- depression 

I always make Yoongi suffer so much... T^T

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

When Yoongi opened his eyes again, he didn't know what to expect.

But he certainly did not imagine to find himself in his room, tucked in his own bed.

For a whole minute or so he just stared at the ceiling, as he tried to organize the hazy memories in his head.

When he recalled bits and bits of what had happened, he was stupefied for another minute and he thought that all of that had been a dream, just a nightmare, because he was in his room, right?

None of that had happened, right?

So Yoongi tried to get up and go to his brother's room, but the second he moved, his whole body started hurting and just then he noticed the IV, which was attached to his arm and the other machine, which was closely following his heartbeat.

His hands started shaking, because anxiety and horror took over. Was it real? Those last things he remembered?

He had to make sure, he had to go and see his brother. Yoongyu was okay, just like he had said, everything was fine.

Yoongi gathered all the strength he had and lifted up his body, he got up from his bed, but his legs gave in right away and he fell down. He felt weak, too weak and due to the fall, the IV was now no longer attached to his arm.

Yoongi hissed in pain and he was certain that he just made a sound, but... he didn't hear anything.

".... H..... hyung...."

His voice was hoarse, speaking was a task as if he hadn't done it in a long time, but he just spoke... why couldn't he hear anything?

Suddenly arms grabbed him and he was enveloped into a hug. It was his mother, Yoongi could tell right away.

The woman was trembling and she was patting his back and Yoongi noticed another woman in the room, she looked like a nurse. His parents surely could afford a private nurse and all of the equipment.

When Mrs. Min pulled back, Yoongi saw that she was crying, but she looked happy.

"Oh, my dear boy... I can't believe this. It-it's a miracle, Yoongi-ah. I can't believe you woke up!"