Living in a Dream (part 1)

Show me how you like it done. 

You're all mine. 

Beg me to stop. Do it for me. 

Give me your hand, I'll show you things you've never done.

A Yoonkook-filled chapter. 😌💕

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

Jungkook was not a very touchy person, but his friends were, so he was used to being showered with affection, he was the youngest in their group after all and his Hyungs constantly showed their love, so he was quite familiar with hugging other men.

But it had never felt like this. Having Yoongi in his arms felt so much different. The assistant now looked even smaller and this moment felt so precious that Jungkook just didn't want to let go.

His heart was thumping loudly and when Yoongi hugged him back, his heart almost leapt out of his chest. Was it normal to feel so happy just because of such a trivial thing?

It wasn't trivial for Jungkook though and he could feel the older's breath against his neck, it almost tingled, but it was warm and it felt nice. The boy could stay like this forever or at least for a few more hours, but Yoongi started calling out his name.

"Jungkook..."

The boy decided to play pretend, the assistant's voice was quiet anyway, so Jungkook didn't let go and instead tightened his hold around the older's frame, but this time Yoongi spoke more loudly and firmly.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Hyung, let's stay like this a bit longer, hm? Hm?"

"Yah, you know that even if you're saying something, I can't hear you, right?"

Jungkook sighed, as he finally let go of the older. It was probably one of the most difficult things he had ever done in his life.

Yoongi took a good look at the younger and he appeared to be disappointed, in all honestly, the assistant would've stayed still in Jungkook's embrace for much longer, but from the corner of his eyes, he noticed that there was a newcomer.

"Aren't we going to eat? The pizza is probably cold by now. And besides... Haeni is here."

Yoongi pointed behind the younger and Jungkook instantly turned around. He saw that the kitten was indeed in the kitchen. She was sitting by the door and she was staring at the two humans with her pretty eyes, Jungkok's heart combusted at the sight.

"Awwwh, Haeniii!! You should've meowed or something!! Appa didn't know you were there!!"

Jungkook rushed towards the kitty's side and picked it up. Haeni nuzzled into him and the boy was all smiles, while Yoongi was left scowling next to the sink.

Of course... your precious daughter appears and you forget all about me.

Haeni placed her paws over Jungkook's cheeks, it looked like she was petting him and it that was both kinda weird and endearing.

But oh well... you two are cute, so I'll let it slide this once.

Jungkook was hungry, he really was. That's why he bought a large pizza before coming to the assistant's place, but his slices of pizza were left untouched. Why you might ask? Simply because Jungkook didn't have the guts to reach out and take a slice, because Yoongi was currently sleeping while leaning on him.