This thing called Love (part 1)

The sleeping city and your bright pupils...

After staring for a while, I want to keep everything like this.

Close your eyes, take my time.

Let's remember this moment.

I wrote the first part of the chapter over a week ago and Yoongi just had to post that selca a few days ago, uuh! 😩💘

The baby has been using the same glasses since 2016 🤧 

Assistant Professor Min 😌💞

[!] warnings for this chapter: very brief mentions of underage drinking and sex

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ 

Jungkook isn't quite sure how long he's been standing by the door. Yoongi did look at him a few times and smiled though. It was a sly, wicked smile, which Jungkook hadn't seen before, maybe that's why he's been glued to the door for who knows how long.

"Jungkook."

The boy literally jumped up when Yoongi spoke up and broke the silence.

"I'm really starting to think you're waiting for an invitation. Come to bed, now."

Right, the bed. That was Jungkook's actual problem.

It was already so damn late when Jungkook was done crying his eyes out and kissing Yoongi every five seconds as if he was afraid the older would disappear and he would wake up from a dream.

The assistant wasn't willing to let him go, because of the late hour and well, because he didn't want Jungkook to leave.

The younger was thrilled by the idea of spending the night again, but then he was reminded of what he had to go through while sleeping on the couch and he thought things might actually be worse now that he's got a taste of Yoongi.

But before Jungkook could refuse and think of some fantastic excuse, Yoongi had already prepared a change of clothes for him, because Jungkook hadn't brought any. The assistant even gave him a spare toothbrush and told him to use whatever he needed in the bathroom.

While Jungkook was in the bathroom, he stared at his reflection in the mirror. Were his eyes and cheeks so puffy when he confessed to Yoongi? Uuh, he looked kinda terrible. But still, a warm feeling spread out through his entire body, as he thought about the older. He still couln't believe what had happened tonight.

When Jungkook was done, he shuffled around in the apartment and he tried to find Yoongi, but he was nowhere to be seen and there was no pillow and a blanket thrown over the couch, so Jungkook headed towards the last place he hadn't checked yet.