15; just company

15; just company

"Get off of me," I whispered quietly.

Ryan lifted his head and looks at me, without moving an inch.

We were both just laying on the floor, staring at each other with our faces barely two inches apart.

I wasn't sure how long we laid in that position until the door opened.

I budged but Ryan did not.

"What?" a girl's voice surfaced in heartache, "You guys-"

Kate was a loss for words when Ryan finally turns around. He pushes himself off of me and looks over at her, "Babe," he says helplessly.

Just like any other significant other would, she stomped off from the scene leaving Caleb staring at us with his jaws wide open and drinks in both of his hands.

"What happened?" Leah pushed herself through the door and saw us both on the floor.

"I can explain," I said like any guilty person would ever.

Leah helps me up as Ryan stood himself up. I looked over at Ryan and saw the redness in his cheeks. He gritted his teeth and tightened his wrist, walking over to me.

"Get out of my fucking life, will ya?" he threatens, "This is all your fucking fault. Go back to your needy of an ass boyfriend. Shouldn't have came to hang out with us in the first place."

Just then, Caleb puts his drink on the table and grabs Ryan's arms, "Don't listen to him, he's just mad."

I watched as Ryan escapes from Caleb's grip, and ran out the door to chase Kate.

I looked over at Leah who looked at me slightly sad. It was true, I've neglected them but most importantly, Leah after I started officially dating Dylan.

The only person who had my back for all these years, was Leah.

"I'm sorry," I said to her, "I know I've been gone-"

"Juniper," Leah sighed and looked at the ground, "I really don't want to talk about it."

I immediately stopped myself from talking and got up. I couldn't handle the tension in this room, or around these people anymore. Before a tear was able to shed from my eyes, I blinked it back and searched for my boyfriend.

Speaking of my boyfriend, Dylan was standing outside of the lounge, waiting for me.

"Dylan," I frowned and walked up to him, I was about to cry until he backs up slightly. He didn't look happy.

"Is it true?" he says to me, with disbelief in his voice.

"It wasn't on purpose," I claimed, tears actually starting to fall from my eyes now, "He lost balance and we both fell and we just ended up like that, there was nothing more."

"No, Juniper," Dylan bites his lips angrily and grabs my hand, dragging me down the stairs.

After stomping through the big house, and outside the front door, Dylan immediately loses his temper.

"I loved you!" he furiously says, trying his best not to scream, "I know we've only dated for two months but I was falling Juniper! Hard."

I looked down at the ground, "Nothing happene-"

"Why did you play me?" Dylan asks me, quieter this time. He grabs my arms softly, and slightly shakes me, "Why did you play me?"

"Dylan," I looked at him, confused, "I don't know what you're talking about."