20; 5 AM

20; 5 AM

It's 5 AM, close to sunrise. I walked down the empty streets of the city next to him, couldn't keep my smile off of my face. I hooked my arm around his, leaning my head onto his shoulder and brushed my face against it.

The feeling of the cold fabric pressing against my cheek immediately turns warm from my body heat.

His hand went up to feel my cheek, rubbing it softly with his thumbs and he tilts my head upwards.

His lips slowly curved up, turning into a smile. His eyes were slightly squinting from the cold air. His chest was pumping slowly as he was breathing.

I looked back at him, pressing my lips in a thin line.

I draped my arms around his neck and pulled him in tightly; he did the same with his arms around my waist. We were swaying under the light of the moon and the peak of the sun. I breathed in the cold air deeply and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"Juni," he says quietly.

"Juniper!" he suddenly screams.

"Juniper!" the voice calls again, but distorts into a rather deeper voice.

"Juniper, dear," Joseph's voice echoed through my ears.

My eyes flashed open and the first thing that they landed on was the ceiling. I was staring up at the ceiling, catching my breath.

"Wake up," I heard Joseph say, as he was peeking through my bedroom door.

My mind wanders immediately around about the dream. Who was he? And why did it just hurt me so much to wake up?

I suddenly got a little bit sad knowing that I woke up from something that I enjoyed. I need to know what happens next.

I vaguely remember his face, but my mind couldn't exactly pinpoint who it was.

Isn't it a little sad? Dreaming about a boy and being happy, but realistically being in a relationship requires so much work and effort; and having to know that some relationships don't work out simply just because people aren't meant to be together is just upsetting.

I sat up from my bed.

I gave Joseph a nod before he leaves my room.

I dragged myself to my bathroom, brushed my teeth slowly and just thinking about the dream.

Today was the day that Ryan and I planned to go out to the movies with Jacob and Leah. I texted Leah last night about the problem between her and I. She was always very easy with forgiving, and she's understanding. A simple apology got past her and we were back to being good friends like how we always were.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I dressed up in my uniform, did my hair and makeup, and went to school for another day.

---

I came home and immediately collapsed on my bed. I couldn't get the guy from my dream out of my mind. I felt sad, I started to feel lonely. Leah comforted me by saying that the reason why I had the dream and had such a deep feeling about it probably connected back to Dylan; I miss him.

I shut my eyes tightly, trying to replay what I "saw" in my dream. But my mind couldn't remember anything.

I opened my eyes and rubbed my temples softly.

Let's not think about this anymore.

I've spent the whole day today thinking about the dream. It took a drain on my body.

It was already 5 PM. Ryan and I planned to meet at the movies an hour before the movie starts at 8 PM. I took a deep breath and twice today, dragged myself off of the bed and towards the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and took a nice hot shower.