23; you owe me

23; you owe me

I laughed, "You owe me."

Turns out we were both fine after the accident. No broken bones or bad injuries except for my badly scraped calf. I sighed and looked down at my leg. It still hurt to put all my weight on it, so the hospital gave me crutches; while Ryan was walking around just fine.

Ryan changed his clothes into a yellow flannel, black jeans and a black t-shirt underneath. He was carrying a bag of clothes that he had on earlier, all ripped up and no longer wearable. He scratches the back of his head and laughs back, "I'm sorry, I lost control of the bike."

I shrugged, "It's fine, I had fun."

I looked down at my pants. Half of the pant leg was ripped, and so did my shirt's sleeve.

"Sorry about your clothes too," Ryan laughs, punching me on my good shoulder.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, losing balance and catching myself with the crutches. I pretended to be in pain, clutching my shoulder and made a face that looked like I was about to cry.

"Wait, I'm sorry," Ryan begs, grabbing my elbow softly and patted my shoulder gently, "I forgot."

I started laughing at his reaction, "How can you forget?"

Ryan looks at me with a confused expression, "Wow," was all he responded before walking straight towards the parking lot.

"Wait," I struggled to catch up with his normal walking. I moved the cr

utches as fast as possible, and hopping around on my good leg.

I yelped when one of the crutches got caught in one of the sewer hole. I started to lose balance and shifted around on my good leg before completely eating the ground.

Almost immediately, I heard Ryan's footsteps run back towards me.

"Oh my god dude, be careful!" Ryan scolded me.

He wraps an arm around my waist from behind, and the other he grabbed my good shoulder. He picked me up gently and I tried to regain balance on my feet.

I was extremely annoyed and embarrassed. I frowned at him and clenched my fist like a child.

"You're the one that walked away! I don't even have a ride home!" I said with an angry, high pitched voice.

"I was only joking," he groans, "Come on now," he rolls his eyes.

Ryan immediately lets go of his grip on me once we heard footsteps sprinting towards out direction.

"Juniper!" Dylan calls out, holding his car keys in one hand.

He had on a black denim jacket over a white tee, with black pants and white vans. His hair was messy as always with strands falling over his eyes.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he turns his attention immediately to Ryan, who was stunned by his sudden appearance.

"What?" he asks, like a dumbass.

Dylan furrows his eyebrows. Dylan was a few inches taller than Ryan. He walks towards Ryan and stares at him straight in the eye.

Why did I forget that I had a boyfriend?

I bit my lower lip at that thought.

I took a deep breath and took a step back, I didn't want to be a part of the problem even though I was the main cause of it.

"I let her hang out with you and you just fucking let her fly off of a bike?" Dylan's voice got louder, "The fuck is wrong with you? Do you not know how to treat a fucking woman? Your ego all up in your ass that you enjoy to fuck around more than worry about other people's safety?"