Rescued Or Abducted?

In this chapter at long LONG last I will be introducing @CrazyIsUnique's character that was part of the prize for my mini comp AGES ago!!! I'm so sorry it's taken so long to figure out how to add you in! But you're in it now! So I hope y'all enjoy it xoxo
__________________________
Jace rushed down the corridor, his head reeling. Was Clary really herself? Or was it a lie? It was beginning to sound more truthful by the second. After all Alec had been acting strange.
He arrived at the front door, opening it to reveal a girl identical to Kayla. They could be the same person, except this girl had brown hair rather than blonde
"Hello?"
"Hello," she replied unsurely. "My name's Ariel. I need your help."
"With what."
"It's my sister, she's missing."
"What's she called?" Jace asked.
"Kayla,"
"Come in, she's inside,"
"What?!" Ariel gasped. "But... Jonathan Morgenstern took her. Had her under a spell. Wait- Did she say why she came here?"
"She escaped Jonathan."
"And you believe that? I know my sister, she wouldn't come here. She's smarter than that."
"What do you mean?"
"You have Clary, everyone knows Sebastian wants her. Kayla knows that coming here could put her in danger."
"So you're saying?..."
"I'm saying that that isn't my sister."
"Then-" a loud scream cut him off. It was all too familiar "Clary!"
She'd been telling the truth all along. The heavenly fire really had freed her of Lilith's enchantment. And now she was gone again.
No, he thought, I won't loose her again, I can't!
With that he ran as fast as he could with Ariel in hot pursuit, praying he wasn't too late...
***
Clary led there, wallowing in self loathing. She'd let Sebastian, touch her, kiss her. She'd even liked it! but what was worse, she'd let him convince her to kill Jace. What if she had? How could she live without him? She couldn't.
Suddenly the door burst open.
"Jace?" she called hopefully.
"No, don't worry, he's busy," a girl walked in, followed by Alec.
"Who are you?" Clary asked.
"Lord Sebastian sent her, we're here to rescue you Clarissa." Alec answered.
"No! Don't take me back there! Leave me here. Tell your master I remember. That I hate him. That if I ever see him again I'll kill him!"
"Clarissa, what are you talking about. You love the master." The girl stated. It wasn't a question. It was a statement. As if it were fact, not her brothers sick fiction.
"No I don't," she snarled. Alec and the girl exchanged looks, as if conversing without words. Suddenly Alec drew out his stele and began to advance on Clary. She writhed, attempting to break free of the shackles. In a matter of seconds Alec was beside her, etching an intricate design into the back of her neck. The rune of silence. She knew that once the rune was complete they would take her to Sebastian and Jace wouldn't know until to late. So she screamed. It was her only chance. Suddenly her scream was cut off. The rune was complete.
Next the pair began to work at the bonds that held her captive. They worked quickly, using several runes. When she was free they rebound her wrists with a long cord. Alec clutched the cord and dragged her to the window.
They could hear footsteps. Jace!
"For the love of Raziel!" Alec cursed. He grabbed Clary by the waist, pulling him towards her. He thrust his stele into her hand.
"Draw a portal!" he hissed.
"No!"
"Do it, or angel boy dies. Don't think I won't kill him Clarissa!" the girl threatened. Reluctantly Clary drew a portal.
"Where to?" she asked.
"Just outside," Alec snapped. He roughly pushed her through.
***
Jace burst into the room, breathless. He looked around wildly, only to see Kayla disappearing into a portal.
"No!" Ariel yelled, watching the portal fade away. "She's gone."
Jace sunk to his knees in disbelief. He'd only just got Clary back, now she was gone again, possibly forever...