New Powers, New Girl?

Hi guys, hope you're enjoying my book! Sorry for not updating for AGES life's been mental. But I'm back!!!!
If you enjoy fanfics check out my bae @paper_elles Loki and Legolas fanfic A Taste Of Two Worlds!
__________________________
Clary awoke, adrenalin coursing through her veins. Or, that's what she thought it was. She felt... Powerful, strong. Like she could do anything, be anything. She tried to get up, move. But she couldn't. Suddenly it all came back to her. Being tortured by Sebastian, loving him, trying to kill Jace, remembering, Alec kidnaping her, the Seelie Queen, the experiment...
Jace! Where was he? What had Sebastian done to him? The excitement that she had felt just seconds ago was gone. Now all she could feel was anger.
She attempted once more to break free. It was as if her anger fuelled her. For this time the metal shattered, scattering around the floor. She was free.
"Very impressive," said a voice from the shadows.
"Sebastian," she growled, bearing her teeth.
"It worked,"
"What?"
"The experiment," he replied smugly.
"No!" she gasped in horror. She was a monster.
"Clarissa you're perfect!"
"No! I'm a monster!" she cried. "Where's Jace?"
"Follow me," he commanded. She reluctantly obeyed, eager to see Jace.
He led her to a small room. Jace stood paralysed in the centre. A rune glowed on his wrist.
"What did you do to him?" she screeched.
"Don't worry. He's just paralysed, for now."
"What do you mean?" she asked, her voice shaking.
"He's leverage. If you do as I say, he'll live. If not..."
"You swear?" she asked suspiciously.
"Cross my heart and hope to die little sister."
"No Clary!" Jace exclaimed. "You can't. Forget me, protect yourself!"
"Well," Sebastian countered. "If you refuse I have... other ways of making you obey me!"
"Please Clary, fight him." Jace pleaded.
"I'm sorry Jace, I have to save you. I'll obey. Just don't hurt him, let him go. I'll do whatever you wish."
"Very well sister, as soon as his rune fades he is free to go."
"No!" Jace yelled in anger. Clary had turned away from them both, her head bent.
"Jace, please. Save the others. I love you," she walked towards him. She grasped his hand and kissed him fiercely.
"Come Clarissa," Sebastian commanded. She left Jace's side and went to her brother. They left, leaving Jace alone. Seconds later he fell to the ground. A note fluttered out of his hand. He caught it as it fell. It had only two words scrawled hastily on it:
Get help.
__________________________
Sorry I hoped I'd b able to update sooner but this took ages to write. Sorry but I hope y'all enjoyed. Xoxo