The Rescuers Arrival

Sebastian advanced towards the Seelie Queen. She edged backwards until her back pressed against the col wall, sending a shiver up her spine. Her bright eyes were wide with terror.
"Please," she whimpered. "Please, I thought you loved me. Without me you have no where to hide. My people will not shelter you."
"Of course they will. The blood of their queen will run through Clarissa's veins. She will be their queen." He replied in amusement.
"No!" Clary cried. She loathed the queen for siding with her brother, lying to the clave, but she could not bear to witness another hurt because of her.
"Clarissa, I'm busy. Be quiet," Sebastian warned.
"No! I thought you loved me!"
"I do, now shut up!"
"No, you don't. If you loved me you'd let me go. You'd be happy that I'd found someone who made me happy. Like Simon. But you are incapable of love! You only think of bloodshed and war, just like your father! You will never love me!"
"Don't you understand Clarissa? I'm doing this out of love. Love is not only to be given, but also received. I have been good to you, cared for you. Now you will undergo this testing and aid me out of love!"
"That wasn't love! You brainwashed me! Made me hate those I love, it wasn't real! You do not feel love, only desire. Sickening desire!"
Suddenly her brother was by her side. The Seelie Queen was cowering, pressed against the wall, paralysed with fear. The knife he held was now pressed into his sisters neck.
"Don't speak," he hissed. "Soon you will be perfect. More powerful than any of the Nephilim. And you will thank me sister, you will beg for my forgiveness. You don't yet understand what an honour this is, but you will. I promise you that!"
As he drew the blade away from her neck the door burst open. Jace stood in the door way along side a girl almost identical to Kayla, the girl that had abducted Clary.
"Ariel, be careful," Jace warned.
"Where's my sister?" she growled at Sebastian, drawing out her seraph blade.
"Go and look for her, and Alec," Jace commanded. "I'll take care of him!" Ariel didn't move. "Go!" She ran, leaving Jace to face his nemesis.
"So angel boy. Come to save the day have you? You're too late. Soon Clarissa will be perfect." Sebastian smirked.
"What do you mean?" Jace demanded.
"Soon my dear sister will be the most powerful being in existence. She will posses the powers of all downworlder's and her unique... Talent with runes. There will be no stopping us!"
"Jace! Help me!" the Seelie Queen cried in fear. "He's going to drain my blood! Help me!"
"Oh be quiet, he can't save you! He's one foolish boy. He doesn't stand a chance against me and Clarissa. Your blood can wait, the experiment must go on." Sebastian snarled with malice.
"Jace!" Clary cried as her brother pulled a lever attached to a large machine. The pipes attached to her began to fill with liquid.
"The entire Clave's coming Jonathan. Give up!"
"Jace!" Clary screamed again. Jace stared in horror as the first drops of blood entered her bloodstream. She writhed in pain, unable to kick out or escape. Sebastian stood over her, laughing at her pain.
Slowly her eyes began to close, the pain causing her body to shut down. Was this the end? She wondered. Was she about to die?