Safe house

Jake Peralta. Jake Peralta was all Amy could think about the last few weeks. She couldn't understand why but ever since the stake out she felt different towards him. That night they seemed to have connected in a way they never had before; she saw a different side to him. Why couldn't she stop thinking about him! She couldn't have a crush on him right? I mean there polar opposites!
The precinct seemed emptier then useral, Jake wasn't there. I mean yeah Jakes always late but Amy began to become worried. What if there was something wrong? She need to see him. Wait maybe she did like like Jake?
"Santiago please report to my office." Captain shouted in monotone. Amy did as he said and waked to his office, she was so worried something had happened to Jake and she had a right to be worried.
Amy walked into his office to be greeted with a bloody and bruised Jake, it was more then clear he had been beaten up but why?
"Oh my god Jake are you ok?" Amy said tears forming in her eyes, she couldn't bare to see Jake in pain.
"I'm fine thanks Ames, just a couple of thugs." It took Amy about 10 minutes to figure out what had happened; he was mugged but not by any mugger, one who would come back for revenge!
"Jake you can't carry on working! There looking for you, please go to the Safe house! I'll come with you, I need you safe." Amy spoke rather loudly causing a few uniformed officers to look at them.
"Ugh fine! But I'm only doing this to make you happy ok? And when were there im still working and were watching a lot of die hard." Jake says a lot quieter then Amy did.
"Ok, right I'm not risking you being alone so I'm coming to yours to pack then you can come to mine." Reluctantly Jake agreed and 5 hours later they were in a  small safe house in central Florida.
Jake didn't know why but it felt normal to be living with Amy, it felt like it was just right!
2 days in
"Can we please watch something else?" Amy begs trying to change the channel, for the past 2 days she had watched die hard non stop! I mean she was actually warming to it!
"Of course, I'm going to go cook dinner." What? Jake turned of die hard AND he's making dinner! She thought
"Um thanks!"
Later Jake serves a classic Jake style pizza (gas station style) and Amy didn't mind how unhealthy it was because it was made by Jake.
"Jake good news the squad found the thugs so we can go home." Amy tries her best to act excited but she wanpsnt, she didn't want to go back to living without Jake.
"Yay!" Jake responded also secretly disappointed.
"Ok Ames I have to tell you this and i really think this is the only time I can! Every time I look at you my legs turn to jelly, you are they most beautiful person on this planet! I never thought I'd meet someone like you yet I did and I totally get it you don't like me but can we please still be friends? I know I shouldn't have told him you but it's so hard to not tell you how beautiful you are every time I see you."  Jakes words flowed out of him but instant regret set in to his body. He didn't th8nk there was any well he stood a chance of her liking him back yet he was so very wrong!
Amy leant in and kissed Jake, it felt right.
"I like you too Jake!"
They both felt like this was the start to the rest of there life, destiny.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey and welcome to my Peraltiago fan fic! Also this is a one shot book! This is crap and i would say it will get better but i cant guarantee anything. Peraltiago is one of my fav ships and i love to read fan fics about them so i thought I'd try and write one! I don't know what else to say soooo yeah😂 please ignore any mistakes
dedicated to jptozier ❤️