Stake out

"Jake for the last time you cant watch every die hard everyday! We actually have a job to do!" Amy shouted but not in a mean way to Jake.

"JAkE FoR tHE lAsT tImE YoU cAnT-." Jake childishly imitated Amy as he always did. The two were on a very long stake out watching a few robbers. So far they had been on a stake out 4 days.

Imagine four whole days with the person you were falling for and had been for 5 years! 24/7 with only Jake was like torture. Well not bad torture but torture in the fact that she couldn't tell him how she felt.
She would sometimes wake up to Jake making her breakfast, it was like they were married! That seemed to make her fall for him even more which made her life harder!

The funny thing was Jake felt the exact same way! It was a game to who would admit it first.

"Hey Amy you ok?" Jake said as he caught Amy staring at him doing paperwork.

"Huh? Oh right yeah just thinking sorry." Amy was in a daze, thinking about what her and Jake would be like together. That was of course until Jake interrupted her, which was problem for the best!

Amy's POV
"Whatcha thinking about?" Shit what do I say? Oh hi Jake yes I'm just thinking about what we would be like as a couple! Well I can't say that an I!
"Um nothing just relationships..." Well that wasn't awkward at all!

"Oof deep. But for realz I have been a lot too, like I don't get me wrong I don't miss Sophia but I just wish u would ask out this girl." Ok so I know this girl isn't me but I can't keep living like this! I have to tell him!

"Hm same here, I know this detective that always makes me smile and laugh. Sure he can get in my nerves but I'm sure u get in his! I've known his for 8 years and I've liked him for 5 of them! You have no idea how annoying it is not being able to tell him!"

"Actually I do know cause I feel the same way Amy!" Jake smiled  and lent in to kiss her but just before he did...
"You we're talking about me right?"
"Of course I was you idiot!"

2 years later
Jake and Amy sat cuddling and laughing on the sofa as there 1 year old daughter, Dora, was running around.

PLEASE READ A/N⬇️

———————————————
Hey so I'm seriously considering stopping this book. I just seem to be writing the same thing over and over again and even though I like it you probably don't. My writing seems to have gone down hill so this could be m6 last chapter. If you have any ideas or advice please comment as I will try my best to carry on this book💫
Thank you again fir 3k and 100 votes💗
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Have a good day💕