The Subway

Amy took her useral route to walk to the subway station. She just finished work but her car was broke so she took the subway.
It had been 5 long months since she saw her love interest; Jake Peralta. She may only have a month left before she sees him but she just wanted to see him. Tell him what she should have told him that night! Catch him up on all the funny stuff that happened at the precinct. But she couldn't, not yet anyway.
She hopped on her train and everything seemed normal but at the next stop she heard a families voice. A voice shed been craving to hear for a while. Jake peralta was on her train! She knew it was way to risky to look round at him but just like fate the rest of Jakes 'gang' sat in front of her and told him too just sit next to Amy. They obviously didn't  know who she was but they didn't care where he sat so he obliged.
At first Jake didn't realise who was sitting next to him until he glanced out the window; to say he was shocked is an understatement. Neither of them knew what to do, they both at there like robots. Jake was the first to make a move, he had a newspaper and pen so he discreetly wrote a one to Amy saying:
Hi Amy how are you? i miss you and the nine nine!
Amy looked at him and smiled. Jake knew he didn't need to tell her to be discreet cause he knows her.
Jake! I miss you so much, we have so much to discuss when your home.  I wish i could hug you right now! I'm good and the precincts good though thanks. How are you? How's you know?

Sadly before Jake got the opportunity to answer he was pulled away by his gang, before he did though he put his hand on Amy's knee. He could tell that she was scared for him and wanted to reassure her. That was the first contact they had in 5 months and Amy feared it was the last...

5 months later

"That's the code go!" Captain holt shouted as me and the squad run into the building. I was so happy because I would finally see Jake again! So long i had waited to actually be able to talk to him!
"Jacob Peralta you are under arrest!" I shouted, i had to make it look authentic but all i wanted to do was hug him!
After i took Jake back to the van i could finally talk to him with out having to pretended to arrest him!
"Jake oh my god! How are you?" I said as i embraced him in a huge hug.
"I'm so much better now I'm with you!" Should i tell him now? What if he doesn't feel the dame anymore? I will regret it if I don't...
"Jake i broke up with Teddy... i really really like you! After you told me how you felt i wanted to tell you that i felt the same cause i did, i do! I chickened out though and I've regretted it ever since. Jake i really like you, romantic stylez." Before i could say anymore Jake kissed me. I never felt so many emotions in my life!
"I really like you too Ames!" Hes never called me that before! It made me felt as though we were a married couple! Justas we began to kiss again Captain Holt opened the van doors....

——————————-
Hey! I hope everyone likes this chapter! I got this idea from another one shot book by the amazing Caffeinated_writer in her/him/ their/ I don't want to assume any pronouns one shot book 'peraltiago one shots' you should check it out cause it's amazing!
Please ignore any mistakes💫
Have a good day❤️