8 drink Amy

Shaws bar was quieter then usual, it was just the squad there celebrating taking down a big drug dealer. Although it was a good evening it seemed to go incredibly slow for Jake. He wanted so bad to tell Amy how he feels and he planned on found it tonight but after she said she didn't want to date cops he chickened out. Only Rosa knew how he felt towards Amy, shes some kind of mind reader!
"Jake just because she said what she said doesn't mean she doesn't like you. You have to tell her, the whole squad have noticed how down you've been." Rosa pulled Jake to one side,  she was tired of seeing him like this it was clear how he felt.
"It kind of does Rosa. I want to tell yet but i can't, what if she says no! It'll ruin our friendship and I'll feel super awkward." Jake tried to whisper but he didn't succeed, many people including Charles heard.
"Ask her Jake! Ask her! She'll say yes! Your soul mates. I'll go and get her!" Boyle basically screamed with excitement, he was like a kid on Christmas Day.
"Boyle no you can't! You don't know who I'm talking about anyways." Shit if Boyle knows he won't keep it secret!
"Please Jake I know it's Amy I'm not stupid!"
"Actually Boyle it's someone from the gym..." Jake didn't see sure on his alibi as he didn't even go to the gym!
Slowly the squad began to leave until it was just Jake and Amy left, so far Amy was on her 7th drink and she didn't know what would happen on the eighth.
Well it worked as a truth serum, no matter how hard she tries she couldn't seem to keep in the truth!
"To be honest Jake I don't know why we dink here cause it's very overpriced!"
"Hey!" A bar tender shouted st Amy.
"Sorry she's a bit drunk." After apologising Jake got any into his car to take her home. (He hadn't drunk).
Jake pulled up at Amy's apartment and walked her up, he wanted to make sure she was safe.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Of course you can Amy"
"Well don't tell Jake but I've liked him for ages, I wanted to ask him out but I got to scared." Amy collapsed on to her bed and in seconds she was fast asleep.
"Ok Amy i think your a bit drunk." Jake placed a soft kiss on her head and went home. He hoped she was telling the truth but he knew she was just drunk.
Next day at Amy's apartment
Amy woke up with the worst hangover she had ever experienced. Slowly the memory's of the night before came back to her.
SHIT! I did not tell Jake I liked him! Oh my god I need to go and see him now! Amy thought.
The ride to Jakes house consisted of Amy stressing and panicking about what she said. Would she tell him it was just because she was drunk or the truth?
Nerves filled Amy's body as she knocked on Jakes door; she didn't want to mess up there friendship!
"Oh hey Amy, you ok?" Jake said gesturing for her to come in.
"Um yeah it's just about what I said last night..."
"It's ok Amy, I get it you were drunk." Jake cuts her off not wanting the awkwardness of her telling him she doesn't like him.
"Actually I was going to say that I wasn't lying. I really like you Jake, I have for ages! I don't want to ruin our friendship so we don't have to talk about this again. I'll see my self out." Amy began to walk out of his door, here eyes were shiny as tears began to form. She shouldn't have said anything.
"Amy wait-." Jake gently pulled Amy into his arms and kissed her. There heads rested against one another.
"I really like you two Amy but what about your no dating cop rule?" Amy didn't answer immediately instead she passionately kissed Jake.
"Rules are made to be broken!"
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey wow sorry it took me ages to update! I really hope you like this chapter! Thank you for all your requests for new one shots I will be making them very soon! Please ignore any mistakes😘
Hope y'all have a good day🌷