The threat part 1

So basically this one shot is of Jake and Amy just after teddy told Jake that Amy liked Jake. Basically I'm changing the ending of that episode which I can't remembers name😂 I know it's season 2.

"Jake I'm sorry but i saw the way you looked at her when Teddy said that she liked you, it's clear that you like her back and I don't want to be a 2nd choice! Im sorry Jake but I think it's best that we break up." Sophia said as she chucked Jakes stuff out of his room, where would he go now?

Amy was in the same stituation except she was the dumper.
Amy was sitting at the bar waiting to find out if there was anymore rooms, she would just go home but they came up here for a reason.

"Hey Amy." Jake sat down awkwardly, he didn't know what to say now he knew what he knew.
"So Sophia broke up with me." He said trying to make comversation.
"Oh my god Jake I'm so sorry this is all my fault! I can go and talk to her!" Amy went bright red and was so upset that it was her fault that Jake and Sophia broke up.
"No no I didn't mean for it to come out like that, It's fine I was thinking if breaking up with her soon anyway."
"Oh why? You don't have to say obviously."
"I'd rather not say right now." Before the conversation could get more awkward Amy was called saying there was one more room left, a double.

"I can sleep in the car or on the floor Amy just fine." Jake said as they got to there room.
"No we have a big day tomorrow and I don't want your back hurt and you need a good night sleep. We can just make a pillow barrier or something. Besides we're just friends right?" Just a friends then words tore Jakes heart in two. He knew it was true but he didn't want to here it.
"Yep just friends that's all." He sadly mumblaed.

The two had a good night sleep with there 'pillow barrier' but Jake woke up with Amy's head on his chest which he didn't mind. He didn't want her to feel awkward though so when he woke up he gently moved her head. He caught himself staring at her beauty more then once.
He can't help but wonder what would have been said or done If he didn't move her head?

"Morning Amy..." Jake said as he jumped out the shower ready to go catch the perp.  He didn't know if Amy had realised what had happened but he kinda hoped she did...
"Um hey Jake, we better get going." Amy mumbled.

A few hours later the couple arrived back at the precinct with there perp. The two barley talked on the car journey home, they were afraid of what would come up in the conversation.
Jake saw any run to the evidence locker after looking at her phone.
"Hey Amy what's happened?" He asked as he was faced by a sobbing my in the corner of the room.
"It's Teddy, he threatening to kill me and you..."

——————-
Omg thank you so so much for 2k that's crazy! I'm so thankful to everyone of
You❤️ I really appreciate it also I am going to be making a part 2 of this.
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Have a good day💕