Pergnant season 7

*TRIGGER WARNING for people with emetophobia (I have it and it slightly triggered me and I wrote it!) and some things may trigger other people.
Basically my version of his Amy will reveal she's pregnant in season 7

Me and Rosa are kindly being sheltered by a gazebo, waiting to be called to duty. We're currently on a man hunt but nothing seems to be happening. One hour we've been standing here!

"Hey Amy I got this for you." Rosa passed me a brown bag with a, oh god, with a pregnancy test inside.

"Rosa thank you but I really don't think I'm pregnant."  Rosa insisted because she brought the test I have to take it. She also insisted I do it now inside a horrible porter loo!
They were basically my worst fear! I don't know why my mum says I got locked in one when I was younger so maybe it stems from that? Anyways I did not want to do this here!

5

4

3

2

1

Oh my god I can't look! I just cant! It had been 10 minutes and if the instructions are correct then it will say whether or not pregnant or not. Basically this one little test determines my WHOLE future. Oh god I'm spiralling!

"Amy it's ok breathe." Rosa said as she saw me spiralling.

1
2
3
4

Hold
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Out
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

"Ok I'm ready... here goes." I slowly peel my hand from the test to reveal the results...

Positive

"I-it's positive... this cant be happening! Don't get me wrong I want a baby more then anything but i also want to be the NYPD's youngest Captain and Jake! What about Jake? He doesn't even want kids! He's said that himself. What if he leaves me? No I can't live with out him! Oh my god what am I going to do? How will I afford to raise a child as a single mum? Will we have joint custody? How will it work at work?!"

"Amy calm down! Your freaking out when there's no need to! You can still achieve your dreams, yes it will be harder but it's not impossible and Jake you really think Jake would leave you? He loves you more then anything! Seriously you should see the way he looks at you, to be honest it's quite annoying especially when he's meant to be working! Maybe he doesn't want a child but I know he'll be happy, scared but too but happy!"

Maybe Rosa is right, I just cant help but think that he'll leave me. I really love him and I can't loose him!

"What are you to talking about?" Shit! Terrys coming and the test is out for the world to see! What do i do? To late...

"Oh my god! Your pregnant!"
"Terry whisper!" Rosa hissed.
"Your pregnant? This is amazing Amy congratulations!"
"What hold up why do you think Amy's pregnant not me?" Rosa said clearly trying to mess with Terry's head. I laughed at her as i saw the shock on Terry's face.
"I um well because Amy has been talking about this a lot recently?" Terry nervously smiled at Rosa hoping not to be punched.

"She's just messing with you Terry! Yes I'm pregnant but don't tell anyone! I've only just found out my self. Ok?"

"Of course but take it easy, i don't want you doing yourself of baby damage." Terry glared at Rosa as he walked away into the crowd of cops.

The next day// Normal POV
5:30 in the morning Amy was awake, she hadn't suffered from morning sickness yet but she feared its just about to start.
About ten minutes ago she was awoken feeling ill so she went to get a drink, she couldn't get back to sleep so decided to watch some tv. That's when she got that feeling. The feeling of I'm about to be sick...
She bolted to to the bathroom, she heard Jakes footsteps coming towards her as she emptied her stomach. Naturally she couldn't help but cry.

"Hey Ames it's ok, just breathe. It's all ok, I'm here." Jake rubbed circles on Amy's back and held her long brown her behind her head.

"Thank you Jake, we should um go back to bed..." Amy said quickly trying to avoid Jake asking her why she was sick.

"Amy wait, why are you rushing of? You've just been sick you need to take it easy. Why do you think you were sick Ames?" Jake stopped her standing up and gently pulled her down to his lap, she lay there trying to figure out how to tell him.

"So I- I'm pregnant..."

"Oh I-." Jake went as white as a ghost but before he could continue Amy interrupted him.  She grabbed his hand and looked at him with a sad and looking, tears brewing.

"Jake i know you don't want a baby and that's ok but I do and I have a human growing inside of me! I can't loose you but I love you more then anything! You are my world, your the reason I smile everyday! I don't know what I'll do with out you Jake! But this is your chance to leave, not bring up this child, make a new life with s-someone else." Tears streamed from Amy's eyes like a waterfall. She really couldn't loose Jake! The thought of him being with someone else broke her heart.

"Amy, Amy look at me. I'm never going to leave you! I love you so so much. And yeah I said I didn't want to have a baby but I do. I was embarrassed to say that I was scared and didn't think I could raise a child! I don't what to mess up like my dad did! I want this baby and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much Amy Santiago."

They both sat there crying the happiest of tears. Jake checked the time and it was 6 o clock so it was time for them to get up anyway. He decided not to wake up his wife but instead make her breakfast and a coffee. He was over the moon that they would soon have a child.

Later that day
"Looks like we are in a stand off!" Terry said almost with a grin on his face.
"Oh no I gotta pee!" Amy shouted and ran to the loo. Jake smiled at her, this was the 5th time she'd been to the loo in the last hour and only they, Rosa and Terry knew why.

—————————
Is this the longest chapter I've written? I think so! This is my idea of how the Episode one will go down! I'm so beyond excited cause tomorrow it comes out! Though I have to wait till Friday but that's ok! I will actually cry if Amy's pregnant or if we get any peraltiago😂 I can't believe it's an hour long too!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I loved writing it! I might make a pt2 idk.
Thank you to sixdrink_amy for all the lovely comments💗
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Have a good day💕