Beach house

This one shot is completely inspired by @honeymixer 's missing scene! I loved loved loved reading it so I decided to make one of my own! You'll should go check out their book because they are an amazing writer!!!

6 drink Amy broke Jakes heart into a million pieces, to see his crush feel so alone and depressed, he knew he had to do something!
They had all gone to bed now after a long night of partying at charles' beach house so Jake decided it was best to message her.

Santiago📚

Jake
Hey Amy, you feeling ok?

Santiago📚
Honestly? Really not great, 6 drink Amy is some one I don't want to meet again.

Jake
Yeah she was pretty lonely, is it ok if I come see ya?

Santiago📚
Sure.

Jake went to get Amy a glass of water in the hopes it would sober her up more.

"Hey Ames, I brought you some water." Jake walked into her room after knocking. Amy didn't look great.
"Thanks Jake, you really didn't have to." She gladly excepted the glass quickly downing it!
"It's all good. So you know how 6 drink Amy is lonely?"
"Mhm I remember. Why?"
"Well have you ever heard people say that a drunken word is a sober thought? (That's probably not true idk) I guess what I wanted to ask is are you really ok Amy?"
"N- no I don't know, I've just felt really lonely lately. I don't have Teddy,  my parents are on holiday so know one to see and I just hate going home knowing I'll be alone. I feel like everyone hates me!" Tears slid down Amys face, finally letting out the feelings she had kept in for so long.
Without saying anything Jake just embraced her in a hug.
"Oh Ames, absolutely no one hates you! We love you so so much! I love you so much! I know you feel lonely now but it will get better! I tell you what, when we get home we will hangout at least 3 times a week as well as our usual shaws!"
"Thank you Jake, really thank you. I love you too." They hugged until Amy felt better, they both wished they could stay there together. As Jake was getting up to leave Amy spoke to him.
"Can you stay with me please? You don't have to I just don't want to be alone."
"Of course I will Ames."

Amy woke up the next morning with a awful Hangover but she was entangled in Jakes Arms making her world a million times better.

Hey! Thank you so so much for 25k! That's absolutely crazy! I hope you like this chapter!
Please ignore any mistakes❤️
Thanks again!