The Threat part 2

"Ok well that was unexpected..." Why would Teddy want to kill Amy and Jake? I mean yes they did just break up and revealed past (and present) feeling for each other but to kill! He's a detective!
"Yeah I know, I think we should talk to captain." Jake helped Amy stand up and walked to the captains office. Their hands were so close they almost met but it was like there was a forcefield stopping that happening.

"Detective Peralta, Detective Santiago what can I do for you today?" The captain said in his usual monotone voice.
Jake and Amy sat down waiting for the other to speak.
"Me and Jake have been threatened. Threatened to death." The captain had a shocked look on his face (well it was his normal face but they could tell it was shocked.)
"Ok well that's very serious, have you got a name of the criminal and evidance?"
"Yes, Teddy Wells and here's the evidance." Jake passed the Captain Amy's phone showing the threats.
"Ok well you two will have to go to a safe house."

2 hours later the two were heading to Amys apartment to go pack. They were then going to go to Jakes.
"Hey Jake would you mind getting me my suitcase please? It's on top of my wardrobe." Jake agreed and went to her  bedroom. Suddenly Amy felt someone behind her; she knew it wasn't Jake...

"Hello Amy, what a suprise to find you here!" Teddy laughed.
"Teddy you need to leave." Amy didn't dare looking at him, she didn't want to know if he had a gun.
"Haha I dint think that'll be happening! So is it just you here?"
"Yes it's just me." Amy lied.
"Well then I will get this over with quickly..." Amy felt a cylinder touch the top of her head and she instantly knew it was a gun.
"Any last words Santiago?" Teddy Said with a large smirk on his face.

"Yeah I do, let go of her Teddy! I've already called the 99 they'll be here any minute." Jake shouted as he rather dramatically walked into the room. He saw Tears streaming down Amy's face knowing what would happen next.
"Aw Jake now nice of you to join us! Don't worry you'll be up next.
Before Jake had to,e to say anything the worst happened.

The trigger was pulled.

It all happened so quick it didn't seem real but with in a split second so much had happened.

"I love you Jake!" Amy screamed as she made the brave and only logical move to kick Teddy in the shin and escape from his grasp. She done this just as the trigger was being pulled and some how she narrowly avoided the bullet!

It was a miracle!

"Teddy Wells you are under arrest!" Amy heard shout as Terry came bursting through her door and arrested him. She ocukdnt quite believe what had just happened; she told Jake she love him, she almost got shot and Teddy was arrested.
"Do you need to go to hospital?" Rosa asked both Jake and Amy.
"No I'm fine." They both said. With that the squad left and it's was just Jake and Amy.

"Hey Ames... I love you too! I love you so much! Everything about you! You didn't deserve this, I promise no matter what I will be here for you." Jake and Amy ran over to one another like In the movies and there lips met.
"Also Amy your staying at my apartment because your doors pretty messed up I don't want random people coming in."

Teddy was later convicted with attempted murder of a NYPD detective and was sentenced to something years in prison.
Jake and Amy were the happiest they had been in there entire lives!

—————————
Hey I'm sorry for taking so long to update! I have so many ideas for future chapters and I will be writing some of your requests soon! If you have any request remember just comment or message me☺️
Please ignore any mistakes💫
Have a good day❤️