Evidence

Jake headed towards he evidnace room when he head quiet sobs,the person clearly didn't want to be heard. He went in to find out what was happening but he was confronted with Amy Santiago hugging Her knees in the corner.
"Ames what's happened?" Jake sat down next to her spreading his arm around her shoulders and  gently pulling her onto his lap.
"I'm just so stressed, my brother got a big promotion and now my parents are pressuring me. I want to be the NYPDs youngest captain of course i do but i cant handle the pressure!" Amy broke down again, tears began flowing as She lay her head in Jakes head. He began to stroke her hair knowing this would calm her down.
"I know its hard Amy but i promise you will get though this. It may be your dream but you need not out as much pressure on yourself."
"I know but i dont want to be a failure. No one will want to marry a failure"
"Amy you will never ever be a failure! You are the strongest wisest, kindest, most beautiful person i know! Actually scratch that in the world! Any man would be lucky to have you" Amy sat up staring into Jakes eyes wanting to kiss him but didn't know if it wa right. She slowly moved towards his face until ther lips collided into one another; in that moment all that mattered was each other.
I shouldn't have kissed him! Why did i do that? He doesn't like me back why would he!
"Jake I'm sorry I shouldn't have i just thou-." Amy was cut of by Jake cupping her face and kissing her passionately. Some how right then they both knew that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the short chapter. Please ignore any mistakes💫
Hope y'all have a good day❤️