Chapter 2

Louis yawned rubbing his eyes with his hands. He looked at the bed to find only Niall sleeping beside him.
Louis groaned, "Niall wake up, "he said shaking the younger boy faster.
"what is it, Lou? "Niall asked. His blonde hairs sticking out his head. How did Niall manage to look adorable even in sleep was beyond Louis.
"Get ready. Today is an important meeting with the board"Said Louis wrapping arms around Niall and inhaling the sweet smell of his mate.
"Can't you just go in the meeting with the other lads? Those people are stupid and greedy. "Niall grumbled.
"No Niall, "Louis said.
"what will I get if I go to the meeting"Niall asked raising his eyebrow.
"A shower with me? "
"That's a good reward. Let's go"Niall picked up Louis suddenly ignoring the yelp from Louis. He walked inside the bathroom and pinned Louis on the wall and started grinding in Him.
"Niall" Louis moaned throwing his head backwards. In no time the two boys were naked and the shower was on. Niall thrust inside his mate roughly and enjoyed the beautiful sounds Louis let out.
"Mo-More" Louis pleaded.
"Sure babe," Niall said and thrust further until he hits the prostate. Louis let out a scream.
"Come Louis" Niall commanded and Louis came. Niall soon came.
Niall started washing Louis as he was too sore to move. After bathing, Niall picked up Louis and played him on the bed. He picked out two three-piece suits and helped Louis to wear his.

"Let's go to the kitchen," Niall said and Louis nodded his head

The two boys walked to the kitchen. Their house Is a big mansion and luxurious.
"It seems you two both have fun without us? "Liam asked making pancakes.
"It's not my fault that you look so edible and adorable in the morning "Niall defended himself sitting in Zayn lap. He inhaled his mate smell and made himself comfortable.
"comfy? "Zayn chuckled.
"very" Niall answered.
"Li, tell Niall I am not adorable" Louis whined hugging Liam.
"I won't lie to you. You know that"Liam said laughing at the look he got from Louis.
He picked the plates and put them on the table. He smiled at Louis who made himself comfy on his lap. They started eating and were soon finished. They are really happy but there's one piece missing. An omega. They knew that their omega was out somewhere and they are trying to search for their omega for years now. They reached their office. They greeted the people and started the boring meeting.
The meeting lasts for 4 hours. Zayn, Liam and Louis were happy at the deal while Niall didn't even know what's the meeting about.
"let's go to the cinema, "Niall said excitedly.
"Sure babe, "Zayn said kissing his forehead.
They walked to the car and sat in it. They reached the cinema and decided to watch whatever new movie has come. It was night time when the movie finished and they walked on the road when they smelt him. Their omega. A sweet and watering smell.
"Our omega"Niall whispered.
They raced at where the smell was coming and they could feel how close their omega was.
"let me go"A shout came and they ran in the direction of the sound. Their blood ran cold at seeing an alpha trying to touch their omega.
They let out a growl which stopped the stupid alpha.
Zayn punched the alpha so hard that it would be a miracle if the man is still alive.
"Alpha "A small voice whispered and their omega fainted.
Liam quickly catches the omega and inhaled. The smell was intoxicating. The Alphas looked at their tiny omega who looked so peaceful in Liam's arms.
"He's so beautiful, "Said Louis running his hands in the curly hairs. Their omega is tiny and beautiful. He had long curly open hairs reaching to his shoulder. He has red puffy lips and a bit of baby fat on his face.
"How could someone look so beautiful? "Niall asked caressing his omega face.
"let's go home," Zayn said not taking his eyes off his omega.
"Okay," Louis said sitting on the driving seat. Liam carefully sat. Zayn picked up the omega and put him on his laps. His head resting on his chest.
Louis started the car. The alphas smiled. Finally, they have found their missing piece.
------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter. I know it's short. Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank you